- Somebody shoot me down? (Dude cant you see that nice template saying that page is not done?) Go leech keys from somewhere else... •ː• 3ICE •ː• 18:45, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Warcraft III Stealthbot
Hey, first off, I would like to thank you for making this super easy tutorial for making a bot!
Okay, how am I able to make the trivia questions all about Warcraft 3? It has some weird music questions and stuff on it
- Oh that is very easy :) You simply go on the SB forums and search for "trivia question files".
- Here are a few: http://www.stealthbot.net/p/trivia/
- If you want to write your own simply download one from the above list and edit it. The file format is Question*Answer (Make sure your question doesn't have any asterisks(stars) in it or it would get interpreted the wrong way)
- Further read:  
- Thanks for reading my tutorial and finding it useful •ː• 3ICE •ː• 05:30, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
Help me with triggers in my Risk Map
I a m trying to make a risk map but have some problems with the triggers and such. Can you help me with that? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Leanvin (talk • contribs) 02:37, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome to my talk page. Lets continue this on my forum: 3ICE forum where you can upload your map or post your triggers or simply ask how to make this or that trigger work. Other readers of my forum will also benefit from this, since every discussion is public, they can learn from the answers you receive. Help is free, quick and everything is provided by me. See you on the forum. •ː• 3ICE •ː• 07:58, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello, Just a friendly note to mention that I'm not sure some of your userpage content fits in with wikipedia's policies, especially WP:NOTHOWTO and WP:NOTWEBHOST. Your tutorials look interesting, but they should really be hosted off-site. Please remove them. justinfr (talk/contribs) 22:18, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes I am well aware of those policies, the tutorials were only written in order to learn wikimarkup. I'd appreciate if you helped me with deleting them, as I have never done it before. Would I put a speedy deletion tag on all or would I message an admin?
- Also I would rather keep the articles around for a little while, until I port them to either Google Knol or to my website. School is starting so spare time is not on my side. Probably things will calm down by next week, that's when I should be able to begin moving the tutorials. •ː• 3ICE •ː• 11:42, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello, me again. It's been a few weeks and I see the pages are still there. Please remember wikipedia is not a webhost. I plan to request their deletion in the next day or two. justinfr (talk/contribs) 19:48, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yes It's been two weeks. I'm done with the moving of three pages, I am not going to pull it off by any more days, just one. Tomorrow I'm saving the wikimarkup of the rest and then tagging them for deletion.•ː• 3ICE •ː• 22:39, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Done! Deleted pages:
User:3ICE/Bot (del) User:3ICE/Bot/Ger (del) User:3ICE/CDKey (del) User:3ICE/Host (del) User:3ICE/Host/Ger (del) User:3ICE/Maze (del) User:3ICE/Protect (del) User:3ICE/Sandbox (del) User:3ICE/War3_Bot (del) User:3ICE/War3_Host (del) User:3ICE/War3_Protect (del) User:3ICE/War3_Windowed (del) User:3ICE/Windowed (del) User:3ICE/WIP (del) User_talk:3ICE/3ICE (del) User_talk:3ICE/Bot (del) User_talk:3ICE/CDKey (del) User_talk:3ICE/Host (del)
How did you get interested in lenticular brackets? Wikipedia only knows that they are used in Japanese, but not what for. Google only knows what they're called and a bunch of codes to write them, mostly for Japanese. Are they used in Hungarian or something? Chrisrus (talk) 07:12, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
- I only saw them used in Microsoft Word 2010 Equation Editor. (I recall reading this question last year in December. I guess I forgot to submit my answer properly, my apologies.) •ː• 3ICE •ː• 17:35, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- Hi 3ICE! We're so happy you wanted to play to learn, as a friendly and fun way to get into our community and mission. I think these links might be helpful to you as you get started.
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
As your series of edits removing NiceReddy from diff. subscriptions seems to have little valid basis, I have decided to revert them.Thanks!Winged Blades of GodricOn leave 16:21, 19 September 2017 (UTC)
- (Readding this message at least, since my big edit was reverted.)
- Hi, I have tried to forcibly unsubscribe you from Tech News, Signpost, WikiProject Video Games Newsletter, and Wikidata weekly summary, because your talk page is almost completely full. (A bot should be made to do this!) I've also tried to prune your talk page slightly, guidelines be damned. (Edit: But was thwarted in my attempts.) Sincerely, •ː• 3ICE •ː• 22:19, 10 September 2017 (UTC)
- Welp, I tried... Seriously, there is no room for any more (bulky) newsletters to be inserted here. But people didn't like my WP:IAR above and thus all my recent edits were reverted. (Or most of them anyway.) They don't even believe me... Just because their tiny 2 lines message fit. This page is still full as far as the mass mailer service is concerned and the failed attempts are spamming the bot logs with errors. After the discouraging reverts, I will not try to help in this way again. Are you even an active user? I doubt your talk page is even usable at this point. •ː• 3ICE •ː• 14:51, 22 September 2017 (UTC)
Hey there, wanted to make sure you were aware of my "support" vote for your merge proposal. I think it is a good idea, and hope that the opposition that has been expressed there so far can be overcome. I also wanted to encourage you to express your own thoughts on the talk page of the medical uses article so that passers-by (like me) can see what your reasoning is behind your merge proposal. Because I think it is a good idea! Thanks! KDS4444 (talk) 05:40, 6 October 2017 (UTC)