Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Electronic control unit was changed by 18.104.22.168 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.883668 on 2013-01-16T10:44:24+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 10:44, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Embedded system, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. AnthonyJ Lock (talk) 05:59, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to CANalyzer may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry, just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- , supported bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, etc.) and supported higher-level protocol options (SAE J1939, CANopen,
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Captivity of Kodavas at Seringapatam, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. Babita arora 09:50, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
Your edits to November 7
- The person you added doesn't seem to have a Wikipedia page.
If the page exists, check that you've spelled and capitalized the name the same way as the article, and try again. If it doesn't yet exist, read this page carefully before creating it. In particular, you shouldn't create a page about yourself or anyone you know personally. If this bot has got it wrong (as can unfortunately happen), please accept its author's apologies, and (if you would like) leave a message on this talk page with the details, so it can be improved. Please see this page for help. PseudoBot (talk) 09:17, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.