- 1 Archiving Guide
- 2 Thanks for the step by step guide!
- 3 Adminship
- 4 Thanks!
- 5 I was slightly confused...
- 6 Compliment
- 7 A cup of coffee for you!
- 8 Archive of Wikipedia Talk pages
- 9 Dinah Washington
- 10 Thank You and Advice Request
- 11 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 12 Hello Fellow Wikipedians
- 13 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Thank you so much for the archiving guide. I was feeling a bit confused by the official WP archiving instructions and your step-by-step guide was brilliant! Thanks!! -Sarfa 17:11, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
- This step-by-step archiving instruction is brilliant, i was having difficulty in archiving my messages which i've received on my talk page, but since i've found this instruction manual which is clearer than the WP archiving instructions, i am now able to archive my talk page when ever i want, i've also printed this instruction manual out so if i forget what to do, I'll use this instruction manual in the future. SKYNET X7000 (talk) 18:04, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the step by step guide!
I see you've been an editor here since 2006, and you've made a fair bit of edits, including a great many in the mainspace and article talk page sectors, so I was wondering if you ever though about running for adminship. I'm currently trying out WP:Admin coaching myself, and aside from the fact that my coach has gone AWOL for a great period of time, it appears to be a smooth process that may be effective in some cases. Based on your edits, I don't think you'd have any problem passing, and I think you'd make an outstanding admin. :) GO-PCHS-NJROTC (Messages) 02:35, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
I was slightly confused...
I'm not sure if it is just me, since others found your archive instructions to be very clear, but I was confused when I got to the area about deleting the content of my talk page. Don't I need to copy and move it first? I think if the template moves stuff that is a certian age or whatever, maybe a line or two for people who are REALLY slow with code, like me, would help greatly.
On the plus side, your instructions allowed me to create the archive page, which is more than the Wiki instructions did. I just couldn't figure out how to get my stuff to the page. It has since been finished, with much help.
Just wanted to say that your asterisked note at X-Men: First Class was an inspired way of getting all the information in about the dual names in an accurate, neutral way. My compliments to you. That was really sharp editing. With regards, --Tenebrae (talk) 22:37, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
A cup of coffee for you!
|Thanks for the "How to Archive a Talk Page".Sir, how much time it takes to delete the content after archiving the page. enjoy! Zeeyanketu (talk) 19:37, 15 July 2012 (UTC)|
Archive of Wikipedia Talk pages
Do you know of any archive that includes a possibly extensive recording of Talk-pages discussion? In an ideal world.., these would be recordings of possibly long/extensive discussion, centered around a relatively small subset of Wikipedia articles: 10k-100k. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:57, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
- For active articles with talk pages, you can access the history log by clicking on the link at the top of each talk page. I don't know why the decision was made on the following two deleted-article archive sites not to include the talk pages. Maybe to save space storage space. Nostalgia Wikipedia and Deletionpedia I think if there was a deleted talk page archive site it would be included as a See also link on Help:Archiving a talk page. If you ever find a link for a deleted talk page archive, place it there. 5Q5 (talk) 18:29, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
Thank You and Advice Request
Thank you for your advice on my (Paul Zane Pilzer) entry in Wikipedia. I believe all the requested changes and additional citations have been made. How then are the notices (close connection, considered for deletion, and additional citations) removed? Paul Zane Pilzer (talk) 23:45, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:20, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
Hello Fellow Wikipedians
|Hey Im Here To Talk Fun! Rainbowdash0908 (talk) 17:51, 15 January 2016 (UTC)|