Your edits to Cycle rickshaw
Hello, I'm Excirial. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Cycle rickshaw, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Excirial (Contact me,Contribs) 19:43, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor then please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive, until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively could result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. Yngvadottir (talk) 21:06, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to Newton's law of universal gravitation has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Newton's law of universal gravitation was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.893399 on 2014-04-25T14:32:19+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 14:32, 25 April 2014 (UTC)