Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but you may wish to create an account. Doing so is free, requires no personal information, and provides several benefits. Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users, and you will be able to:
- Monitor changes to pages of interest with your own watchlist;
- Create new pages;
- Choose your own username, provided it is appropriate.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of the website;
- Edit semi-protected pages; and
- Upload images; and
- Rename pages.
- welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing. However, unconstructive edits are considered vandalism and immediately reverted. If you continue in this manner you may be blocked from editing without further warning. Please stop, and consider improving rather than damaging the work of others. Thank you. -- Alf melmac 23:23, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
- Please stop. If you continue to vandalise Wikipedia, as you did to Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, you will be blocked from editing. VegaDark 00:04, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make any unconstructive edits, please ignore this warning
May 2007Tim Sylvia. Your edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. --BuickCenturydriver (Honk, contribs) 23:30, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.