Hello, I'm Pratyya Ghosh. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to New Orleans Pelicans because it did not appear constructive. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Pratyya (Hello!) 16:52, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm Ginsuloft. An edit that you recently made to Special agent seemed to be a test and has been removed. If you want more practice editing, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! Ginsuloft (talk) 22:11, 11 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- most recently he's played mostly Third Base following [Pedro Álvarez (baseball)|Pedro Álverez's]] move to 1st Base.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Polysexuality was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.959155 on 2015-07-21T22:41:26+00:00 .
Recent edit to Sean Rodriguez
Hello, and thank you for your recent contribution. While the content of your edit may be true, I have removed it because its depth or nature of detail are not consistent with our objectives as an encyclopedia. I recognize that your edit was made in good faith and hope you will familiarize yourself with what Wikipedia is not so we may collaborate in the future. Thank you! FoCuS contribs; talk to me! 16:57, 31 March 2016 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.