Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to Denial of the Holodomor has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Denial of the Holodomor was changed by 184.108.40.206 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.955442 on 2014-03-26T09:04:38+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 09:04, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Denial of the Holodomor may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- by some Western journalists and intellectuals.<ref name="regime" /><ref name="Radzinsky" /><ref>[http://www.ukrweekly.com/Archive/2002/280214.shtml The Soviet Union dismissed all references to the
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.