This WHOIS report.. In the event of persistent vandalism from this address, efforts may be made to contact Comcast Cable Communications of Wheeling, WV to report abuse. Contact information can be viewed in the
If you are editing from this IP address and are frustrated by irrelevant messages, you can avoid them by creating an account for yourself. Sometimes, in response to vandalism, you may be temporarily unable to create an account.
If you are an unregistered user operating from this address, note that it is possible for the owner of the IP, Comcast Cable Communications of Wheeling, WV, to determine who was making contributions from this address at any given time.If you are the owner of this address responding to reports of inappropriate conduct from this address, you may find the contributions history and block log for this address helpful. Please feel free to contact any administrator who has blocked this address with questions (blocking admins will be listed in the block log).
I disagree with the suggestion that the removal is beneficial. I believe this information is vital to understanding WKKX, and disagreethat the new entry is comprehensive. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 05:10, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- The schedule information, most of it out of date anyway, was removed per WP:NOT#DIR. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 04:36, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't the shows that air regularly on the station be included, however. I'd be happy to research andfix those entries. If I recall, the Kellas show should be removed, of course, and I believe I could help fix it. I disagree that such entries is detrimental to the article. Do you agree? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:10, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- No, we have a rule that says no schedules....that was a schedule. It was removed per that reason. Even if there wasn't a rule I would remove it cause it was out of date. It still said Kellas was on the air and he passed away several months ago. Oh yeah, let's keep this all on one page, shall we? - NeutralHomer • Talk • 04:41, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Agreed. I removed the post on your talk page. Would individual entries inside about the major shows be considered a schedule? I just feel the entry is very poor compared to the information that used to be available. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 05:10, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- If they are nationally syndicated or local, both can be mentioned, but we don't need 10 lines like previous about the shows. See the "Programming" section at WTCS for an example of how a programming section should look. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 04:46, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Okie Dokie....also remember to sign your posts with the four tidles, ~~~~, it adds a signature and a time/date stamp to each post. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 04:50, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Nicely done. I did a little tinkering, mostly moving a couple things around, but what you wrote stands. Thanks for adding references, that makes things alot easier. If you want to update some more, feel free. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 05:07, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- You're Welcome, glad I could help. I am going to recend the vandalism warning above since it is clear now your edits were to help, not hurt. Please also consider getting a sign-in account with us, it is free. Mostly just let's you have a userpage, your own talkpage, and if someone else is using this IP and starts trouble, you don't get blocked in the process along with them. Let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 05:12, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.