Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Jak and Daxter, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. ETLamborghini (talk) 08:51, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Jak and Daxter was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.915278 on 2013-02-17T20:01:57+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 20:02, 17 February 2013 (UTC)
- According to this article here, as of yet there is still no news on a new Jak & Daxter game. Owning the rights doesn't mean they'll make more games. --Soetermans. T / C 21:28, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Soetermans. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Naughty Dog, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Again, there is no source on a new Jak & Daxter game. Owning a particular intellectual property doesn't mean they'll make more games. Please stop adding 'current' without a source. Soetermans. T / C 09:45, 17 December 2013 (UTC)