- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively may result in your being blocked from editing. Δρ.Κ. λόγοςπράξις 18:01, 17 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Jim1138. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Politics of Serbia, but you didn't provide a source. I’ve removed it for now, but if you’d like to include a citation to a reliable source and re-add it, please do so! If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Jim1138 (talk) 17:38, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Demographics of Kosovo may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- *44 Serbian households (2%
- 1,584,558<!--<<ref name=Politika/>--> total inhabitants
Please do not add or change content without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Materialscientist (talk) 13:34, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Epicgenius. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Names of the Serbs and Serbia because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Epicgenius (talk) 17:08, 11 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Rrburke. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions —the one you made with to Tomislav Nikolić— because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. -- Rrburke (talk) 17:59, 30 October 2014 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to Stephen Uroš IV Dušan of Serbia has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Stephen Uroš IV Dušan of Serbia was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.891177 on 2014-11-11T17:12:20+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 17:12, 11 November 2014 (UTC)
Please do not add or significantly change content without citing verifiable and reliable sources, as you did with to Tomislav Nikolić. Before making any potentially controversial edits, it is recommended that you discuss them first on the article's talk page. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Wtmitchell (talk) (earlier Boracay Bill) 15:11, 12 November 2014 (UTC)