Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but you may wish to create a account. Doing so is free, requires no personal information, and provides several benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice, provided that it is appropriate.
- The use of your own watchlist, which shows when articles you are interested in have changed.
- The ability to create new pages.
- The ability to rename pages.
- The ability to edit semi-protected pages.
- The ability to upload images.
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
We hope that you choose to become a Wikipedian and create an account. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have on my talk page. By the way, make sure to sign and date your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
Please sign your posts on talk pages
Hello. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion, you should sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. You may also click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your name and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Thank you! Thryduulf 02:55, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.