Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but you may wish to create a account. Doing so is free, requires no personal information, and provides several benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice, provided that it is appropriate.
- The use of your own watchlist, which shows when articles you are interested in have changed.
- The ability to create new pages.
- The ability to rename pages.
- The ability to edit semi-protected pages.
- The ability to upload images.
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
We hope that you choose to become a Wikipedian and create an account. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have on my talk page. By the way, make sure to sign and date your comments with four tildes (~~~~). --Casper2k3 13:13, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Titodutta. I wanted to let you know that one or more of your recent contributions to Lycée français Alexandre Dumas de Moscou has been undone because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Tito Dutta (talk) 15:55, 8 December 2015 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.