- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Blackface was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.948709 on 2013-12-29T19:09:20+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 19:09, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
Hi there from Portugal,
i repeat what i said in my summary, he's not a SIDE MIDFIELDER (or WINGER) even if he plays more on the side. I agree with you completely when you say he's more an ATTACKING MIDFIELDER than a CENTRAL one, because when he played as a central midfielder in his beginnings with Atlético Madrid he played rather poorly, and when he was loaned to CA Osasuna and played in his mais position, we saw what he was capable of; also, have this example, Koke often plays on one of the sides in midfield, but we should NEVER call him a winger.
- No reply whatsoever, even though i (i think) was polite. I reverted you fair enough, but you also reverted me, and i hold no grudge for that, you were trying to improve the article as much as i was, no question. No problem, i'll leave you in peace, goodbye --AL (talk) 23:33, 9 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Green Giant. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Uganda, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Green Giant (talk) 01:00, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor then please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive, until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively could result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. §FreeRangeFrogcroak 03:25, 4 February 2014 (UTC)