Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Trap of Gold, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted by ClueBot.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- Cluebot produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Trap of Gold was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) making a minor change with obscenities on 2010-09-16T01:11:54+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot (talk) 01:11, 16 September 2010 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive contributions to Wikipedia, as you did with your recent edit to Trap of Gold. This edit appeared to be vandalism, and has been automatically reverted by DASHBot.
- If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- DASHBot produces few false positives, but they do happen. If you believe the bot has reverted your edit wrongly, it is helpful if you report the error so the bot does not make the same mistake again. Please:
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.