Thank you for your edit to the disambiguation page Gaia. However, please note that disambiguation pages are not articles; rather, they are meant to help readers find a specific article quickly and easily. From the disambiguation do's and don'ts, you should:
- Only list articles that readers might reasonably be looking for
- Use short sentence fragment descriptions, which should not end with punctuation
- Use only one navigable link ("blue link") in each entry, and avoid red links
- Do not pipe links—keep the full title of the article visible
- Do not insert external links
Thank you. Dawnseeker2000 02:17, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
- I'll check-out the Wikipedia:Disambiguation dos and don'ts. Thanx. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:19, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.