Welcome to Wikipedia. The that you made to the page Cardinal Newman Catholic Secondary School has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Please use the sandbox for testing any edits; if you believe the edit was constructive, please ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing for further information. Thank you. Connormah (talk) 00:08, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did with to the page Cardinal Newman Catholic Secondary School. Such edits constitute vandalism and are reverted. Please do not continue to make unconstructive edits to pages; use the sandbox for testing. Thank you. Tiderolls 00:13, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
Please do not add nonsense to Wikipedia. Such edits are considered vandalism and quickly undone. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox instead. Thank you. Antandrus (talk) 04:49, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Lymph node was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.962663 on 2014-06-11T23:41:51+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 23:41, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Lymph node with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. MattieTK 23:42, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices. == December 2014 == Hello, I'm Luxure. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Anna Freud because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Luxure Σ 23:57, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.