- 1 Hello! There is a DR/N request you may have interest in.
- 2 Genetically modified organisms arbitration case opened
- 3 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 4 Move from Summerville Union High School to Draft:Summerville Union High School
- 5 Disambiguation link notification for October 5
- 6 Arbitration temporary injunction for the Genetically modified organisms arbitration case
Hello! There is a DR/N request you may have interest in.
This message is being sent to let you know of a discussion at the Wikipedia:Dispute resolution noticeboard regarding a content dispute discussion you may have participated in. Content disputes can hold up article development and make editing difficult for editors. You are not required to participate, but you are both invited and encouraged to help this dispute come to a resolution. Please join us to help form a consensus. Thank you!
Genetically modified organisms arbitration case opened
You may opt-out of future notification regarding this case at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Genetically modified organisms/Notification list. You recently offered a statement in a request for arbitration. The Arbitration Committee has accepted that request for arbitration and an arbitration case has been opened at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Genetically modified organisms. Evidence that you wish the arbitrators to consider should be added to the evidence subpage, at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Genetically modified organisms/Evidence. Please add your evidence by October 12, 2015, which is when the evidence phase closes. You can also contribute to the case workshop subpage, Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Genetically modified organisms/Workshop. For a guide to the arbitration process, see Wikipedia:Arbitration/Guide to arbitration. For the Arbitration Committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 20:56, 28 September 2015 (UTC) on behalf of L235 (t / c / ping in reply) 20:56, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
Note: All columns in this table are sortable, allowing you to rearrange the table so the articles most interesting to you are shown at the top. All images have mouse-over popups with more information. For more information about the columns and categories, please consult the documentation and please get in touch on SuggestBot's talk page with any questions you might have.
|1,075||3.0||Polio vaccine (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||Add sources|
|136||2.0||Subtypes of HIV (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Add sources|
|17||3.0||Henry Neville (died 1615) (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Add sources|
|14||1.0||Chandrashekar Kupperi (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Add sources|
|113||1.0||Hut (talk)||0.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||Add sources|
|166||1.0||The Red Tent (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Add sources|
|71||1.0||Dracula (2006 film) (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Cleanup|
|37||1.0||Goethe Prize (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Expand|
|183||3.0||Animal cognition (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||Expand|
|569||1.0||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (talk)||0.0||2.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||Unencyclopaedic|
|12||1.0||Frog kick (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Unencyclopaedic|
|58||2.0||Outdoor cooking (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||Merge|
|294||3.0||Modern display of the Confederate flag (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||Merge|
|17||1.0||Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health (talk)||0.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||Merge|
|526||1.0||Freudian slip (talk)||0.0||0.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||Wikify|
|0||1.0||Zinc finger protein 266 (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Orphan|
|11||3.0||Course of events of the Syrian Civil War (talk)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0||Orphan|
|27||1.0||Safari World (talk)||0.0||0.0||2.0||2.0||0.0||Stub|
|5||1.0||Chavón River (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|5||1.0||Pseudomonas amygdali (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|26||1.0||Lee Chamberlin (talk)||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
|17||1.0||Tomb of the Matriarchs (talk)||0.0||0.0||2.0||0.0||0.0||Stub|
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. We appreciate that you have signed up to receive suggestions regularly; your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping!
If you have feedback on how to make SuggestBot better, please let us know on SuggestBot's talk page. Regards from Nettrom (talk), SuggestBot's caretaker. -- SuggestBot (talk) 12:54, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
I just wanted to inform you that I have moved your article from the mainspace to the Draft namespace from Summerville Union High School to Draft:Summerville Union High School. If you're wondering why I moved your article, please read WP:Verifiability or leave a note on my talk page, and I would be happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns you would have. Happy editing! --JustBerry (talk) 00:17, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- Hey User:JustBerry, you need to not worry about longtime editor's work. Abductive (reasoning) 00:19, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, yes. I was just patrolling Special:NewPages when I came across an unreferenced article. Just keeping things tidy, that's all. --JustBerry (talk) 00:19, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- Why don't you look at the contributions of the users before you throw a monkey wrench in their works? Abductive (reasoning) 00:21, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Summerville Union High School, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Tuolumne (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Arbitration temporary injunction for the Genetically modified organisms arbitration case
You are receiving this message because you are on the notification list for this case. You may opt-out at any time The Arbitration Committee has enacted the following temporary injunction, to expire at the closure of the Genetically modified organisms arbitration case:
- Standard discretionary sanctions are authorised for all pages relating to to genetically modified organisms and agricultural biotechnology, including glyphosate, broadly interpreted, for as long as this arbitration case remains open. Any uninvolved administrator may levy restrictions as an arbitration enforcement action on users editing in this topic area, after an initial warning.
- Editors are prohibited from making more than one revert per page per day within the topic area found in part 1 of this injunction, subject to the usual exemptions.