The answer is 42.
- 1 NowCommons: Image:Hel lounge.jpg
- 2 Why did you remove the infobox from List of IBM products?
- 3 "Talk" About Missing Ears
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for September 18
- 5 Following up on your recent edit to Verizon Communications article
- 6 Disambiguation link notification for October 4
- 7 Willing to Provide Assistance?
- 8 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
NowCommons: Image:Hel lounge.jpg
Image:Hel lounge.jpg is now available on Wikimedia Commons as Commons:Image:Helsinki-Vantaa lounge.jpg. This is a repository of free media that can be used on all Wikimedia wikis. The image will be deleted from Wikipedia, but this doesn't mean it can't be used anymore. You can embed an image uploaded to Commons like you would an image uploaded to Wikipedia, in this case: [[Image:Helsinki-Vantaa lounge.jpg]]. Note that this is an automated message to inform you about the move. This bot did not copy the image itself. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 19:03, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Why did you remove the infobox from List of IBM products?
- Can't have all products/brands appear in the "NYSE companies" category. Having the infobox on the company page is informative enough. Should all brands/products be included in the exchange listed stocks category, it would become unreadable. The financial numbers are irrelevant to the product. Alepik (talk) 00:03, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
"Talk" About Missing Ears
Letting you know that I reverted your "People with missing ears" categories listing for Nikolas Schreck one last time on behalf of a collective of viewers/editors. However, I am not the one who reverted your other entries. We wanted to avoid unpleasant edit wars by providing a concise petition which has now been addressed to the Wiki Admins on that subject's "Talk" page.
Please visit that page to understand why we consider your addition of this categories listing to be insensitive, inappropriate, superfluous and potentially malicious/vandalism.
Naturally it's also rather insensitive to address other Wiki editors as "idiots"; we don't consider you an idiot for your many contributions to Wikipedia. Wikipedia is an open forum where everyone has the right to edit as they see fit according to the Wiki guidelines.
We trust after you read our collective explanation you will have a more comprehensive understanding of our reasoning that your categorisation, while technically factual, is not appropriate in this instance.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Hot Topic, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Private (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Following up on your recent edit to Verizon Communications article
Hello Alepik, I noticed that earlier today you removed mention of NASDAQ from the Verizon Communications article. I can see your confusion looking at the NASDAQ webiste, but Verizon actually is dual listed on both the NYSE and NASDAQ, as discussed, for example, in this Business Insider article. Since Verizon is in fact dual listed, do you think you could undo your edit? I'm an employee of Verizon, so I never make any edits myself because of my conflict of interest. Thanks so much, VZBob (talk) 16:58, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, the edit has been undone. It would be nice if NASDAQ would be informed about this as they display VZ as NYSE listed only and they're the primary official source for most. Alepik (talk) 20:38, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Perfect World (company), you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Private (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Willing to Provide Assistance?
Hi, my name is Susan Chana and I noticed that you had made some minor updates to the TransUnion article and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with some additional updates. I have A WP:COI and am being very cautious about making any changes without review by a third-party. My suggested edits have been posted here:Request Edits as a Result of WP:COI. If you wouldn't mind taking a look I would be grateful.
- Thank you but as of now I don't have enough free time to participate. Alepik (talk) 04:16, 23 November 2015 (UTC)