Hey it's my talk page!
- 1 Welcome
- 2 October 2010
- 3 Talkback
- 4 Barnstar
- 5 OpenEnglish.com
- 6 Talk:Cat
- 7 Shri Hari Ram Saboo Public School
- 8 Turkish people in Iran
- 9 Speedy deletion declined: Renato Steffen
- 10 Why did u delete my article?
- 11 Wood elves
- 12 Avaidika
- 13 Please be more careful
- 14 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 15 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 16 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
cool thanks alex3yoyo 18:30, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. A page you recently created may not conform to some of Wikipedia's guidelines for new pages, so it will shortly be removed (if it hasn't been already). Please use the sandbox for any tests, and consider using the Article Wizard. For more information about creating articles, you may want to read Your first article. You may also want to read our introduction page to learn more about contributing. Thank you. Unfortunately, Wikipedia standard practice and community consensus does not support the inclusion of elementary and middle schools. Non-notable schools that have been added require redirection to the school district. Therefore, the Portage Schools that you have added have been redirected. Thanks. Cindamuse (talk) 18:28, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Alright well thanks for telling me I didn't know that. alex3yoyo 18:35, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. I realize it's frustrating to see something deleted. Although the article subject wasn't appropriate, it was nicely written and formatted. Keep up the work and let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day. Cindamuse (talk) 18:39, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
I'm afraid it's a no for now, but I've left you some advice on how you can improve. If you follow that for a week or two, your next request should be granted. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 19:53, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- Ok well thanks for looking at my request. alex3yoyo (talk) 19:55, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
|The Original Barnstar|
|This barnstar is awarded to everyone who - whatever their opinion - contributed to the discussion about Wikipedia and SOPA. Thank you for being a part of the discussion. Presented by the Wikimedia Foundation.|
I would be happy to find a ref or citation for you. Perhaps more info on companies employment structure and the challenges this faces in light of the uncharted territory in labour law and the seeming incompatibility of the company's use of contractors with existing tax and labour laws would provide a more balanced even and factual tone.
The relevant IRS guidelines were, in fact cited in my edit. Please let me know the most balanced way to add this info. If it is not wanted, please also let me know.
I would be happy to use myself as a reference as someone who knows what that relationship is.
I will eventually sign up for an account, but for now you may reach me for further comment, discussion or advice at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may included information about the use of contractors, but it is not okay to describe it as 'worrisome'. For more information on what is acceptable, please see these pages:
Can't you do a little better than extremely belatedly (after 1 month!) plastering pre-canned generic templates on my user talk pages for briefly responding to someone's question? AnonMoos (talk) 00:31, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- P.S. The generic subject header ("March 2013") was rather lame in itself, but much more so considering that the alleged "violation" took place near the beginning of February! AnonMoos (talk) 00:36, 3 March 2013 (UTC)
- My bad. The section showed up in my watchlist, but it seems that it was caused by another user. alex3yoyo (talk) 01:36, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
FYI, educational institutions never meet the criteria for A7. I did go ahead and PROD it though as it seems too promotional; it actually may meet the criteria for G11 even. PCHS-NJROTC (Messages) 19:46, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
- Alright thanks, but so I know for next time, what should I do with non-noteworthy school pages in the future? Mark them as a proposed deletion? --alex3yoyo (talk) 19:47, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, nevermind, I see you explained that in your edit summary of page. Also it appears that school is notable after all. Thanks anyways. --alex3yoyo (talk) 19:51, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- It does not fit wikipedia guidelines for articles, and I marked it as vandalism/hoax for the lack of a better category. Also, please do not remove nominations of speedy deletions, even if you don't agree with them. There is a button on articles nominated for speedy deletion, please use that to dispute the nomination. --alex3yoyo (talk) 19:58, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
Speedy deletion declined: Renato Steffen
Hello Alex3yoyo. I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of Renato Steffen, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: his club plays in one of the leagues in Wikipedia:WikiProject Football/Fully professional leagues, so he passes WP:NFOOTY. Thank you. JohnCD (talk) 20:35, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
- ... and the same for Yvon Mvogo and Haris Tabakovic. JohnCD (talk) 20:38, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
- My apologies, I did not see that. I'll make sure to double check next time. --alex3yoyo (talk) 19:45, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Ditto with Apollo Carreon Quiboloy: the user was trying to make a kind of redirect to Apollo Quiboloy, which you would have seen if you had clicked on the link. Thank you. Drmies (talk) 03:44, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
Why did u delete my article?
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged TheAudaci (Producer) for deletion, because it seems to be inappropriate for a variety of reasons.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can contest this deletion, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top."
Alex3yoyo you said that I cannot post on behalf of other companies or what not, however just to let you know this IS my company and TheAudaci IS my artist... — Preceding unsigned comment added by EGAAmusic (talk • contribs) 15:40, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
- If it is your artist, you should not be creating an article about him/her. And yes, editing on behalf of a company or organization is not allowed per english wikipedia policy. --alex3yoyo (talk) 01:20, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello, this is Supersonicman96, and thanks for telling me about the Wood Elves page. I personally believe that we should keep the page because so far, I haven't really found anything on Wood Elves that was really informative. There is a wood Elf page, but it gives links to other wood elves, nothing about them in General, but that is just my reason for it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Supersonicman96 (talk • contribs) 14:35, 30 August 2013 (UTC)
deletion declined: Avaidika
Please be more careful
When reviewing content blanking, please be more careful in reverting. This content was at best poorly sourced and contained numerous heavily biased statements. Thank you. Reaper Eternal (talk) 18:47, 2 September 2013 (UTC)
- Alright, but it would help if people explained their content blanking in the edit summary. --alex3yoyo (talk) 01:21, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:10, 24 November 2015 (UTC)