Hi - you're invited to join in a discussion on the inclusion of the EU in the List of countries by GDP (nominal) article. Regards 23:13, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
The Mediation discussion regarding the inclusion of the EU in List of countries by GDP (nominal) has come to a conclusion with the following result:
- The EU to remain in List of countries by GDP (nominal).
- The EU to be positioned according to GDP rank between World and USA.
- No consensus on the EU appearing in all three charts. By convention this means the situation would remain as current - that is the EU remains on all three charts.
- Data for the EU on each chart to only be given if sourced, otherwise a dash to replace the data.
- Explanation to be placed in the lead section for the appearance of the EU and other non-countries. Possible wording: "Several economies which are not
normallyconsidered to be countries are included in the list because they appear in the sources. These economies are not ranked in the charts here, but are listed in sequence by GDP for comparison."
- The List retains the current name.
- A suggestion by Tomeasy that I feel should be carried out is that the sister articles are given the same treatment as agreed above.
Unless there are significant disagreements within the next 48 hours I will be closing the Mediation. Any questions, please get in touch. Regards10:52, 21 June 2008 (UTC)