|Welcome to my talk page|
- Sorry for the delay in responding. I protected it again for another month. AlexiusHoratius 10:27, 21 April 2016 (UTC)
Please reinstate indefinite semi-protection at Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The edit-warring, vandalism, and disruption continued as soon as the last month-long protection expired.
- Looks like another admin has protected it for a month. AlexiusHoratius 21:13, 26 April 2016 (UTC)
Hi, dearest AlexiusHoratius, how are you?
Me so and so, with some health trouble (spinal disc herniation), but I try to continue...
I've opened this shot page, and I ask you some minute oif your time to read it and correct my mistakes, please. Thanks a lot for your precious help and happy week-end!
- It looks like another admin has blocked them and protected the page as well. AlexiusHoratius 00:37, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
- This could be a false alarm. See User_talk:188.8.131.52#June_2016. – Fayenatic London 21:52, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah - whatever is going on, it isn't obvious vandalism. AlexiusHoratius 22:47, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
Hello, We are looking for an image to use one our new company's website and we need an image of the Ameriprise Center in MN. sINCE YOU own this image, I was wondering what we legally have to do to be able to put it on one of our webpages. thanks!
- You can use it for any purpose you like. (See the 'Licensing' section on this page for more details.) AlexiusHoratius 20:44, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
this article already exists in Wikipedia but a user made this. both of them are one, but when i use propose deletion, he deletes the tag. here and here --– Hossein Iran « talk » 18:27, 30 August 2016 (UTC)
- I don't know anything about the topic and don't really work in speedy deletions, but I'll keep an eye on the article to make sure the tag doesn't get removed without a good reason. AlexiusHoratius 20:35, 30 August 2016 (UTC)