|Welcome to my talk page|
- 1 David Cameron
- 2 RFPP
- 3 Gli angeli di Borsellino
- 4 Pietralata
- 5 Film Ein Sommer in Paris
- 6 Pietralata (Rome)
- 7 St. Joseph the Worker Church (Macau)
- 8 User script
- 9 sorry
- 10 Hard Left
- 11 Talkback
- 12 Griffith Park
- 13 A beer for you!
- 14 Greetings, and thanks
- 15 Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Dani de santa
- 16 Hall of Game Awards edit
- 17 Thom Tillis
- 18 Thanks for protecting my user page
- 19 Ocala, Florida
- 20 Palazzo Comunale, Piacenza
- 21 Hall of Game Awards, revisited
- 22 Mosaic cult/church "edit war"
- 23 ArbCom elections are now open!
- I won't be opposed to trying unprotection if that happens. But we have to keep in mind that's it's still a BLP and will likely be a vandalism target no matter the outcome. AlexiusHoratius 22:09, 6 May 2015 (UTC)
Looks like we both tried to take care of Bar Professional Training Course at the same time. I protected but then removed it as you had already closed the section. Cheers. CambridgeBayWeather, Uqaqtuq (talk), Sunasuttuq 14:02, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
- If you want to protect go ahead - it's fine for me either way. AlexiusHoratius 14:04, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi dearest Alexius, how are you?
I just opened this new page page talking about a sad moment of our Italian history, and I ask you some minute of your time to correct my mistakes, please.
Thank you a lot for your precious help!
- Sorryyyyyy, I was still thinking to the French page, made just yesterday: sur means on. Corrected!!! And thanks again!!! Rei Momo (talk) 22:55, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
Hi, dearest Alexius, how are you?
I opened this new page about an Italian film, and I ask 5 minutes to you to read it and to correct my mistakes please. Just 5 minutes.
Thanks a lot for your precious help!!!
Film Ein Sommer in Paris
Dearest AlexiusHoratius, how are you?
I've opened now this page and I ask some minute of your time to read it and to correct my mistakes, please. Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Hi, dearest Alexius how are you?
After the film, I've opened this new page, concierning a district of Rome. Please, I ask some minute of your precious time to read the page and correct the mistakes of my poor English!
Thanks a lot for your precious help, and see you soon
Hi dearest Alexius, how are you?
Here it's still hot :-).
I opened this new page now and I ask some minute of your time, plese, to read it and to correct my mistakes. Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Sorry if I'm "tooting my own horn", which is not my intent, but based on this I thought you might find User:MusikAnimal/responseHelper useful. Cheers! — MusikAnimal talk 16:18, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks - I'll take a look at it. AlexiusHoratius 16:32, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this article. Here its stated that "The 'hard left' is a pejorative used by conservative elements in the media".However this statement is not properly backed up. There are two sources to support it: one is a rather obscure book which doesn't appear to be a reliable source, the other is http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6637987/Jeremy-Corbyn-appoints-left-wingers-to-his-first-Shadow-Cabinet.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150914-_-Politics-_-235200826, which states absolutely noting about the term hard left and simply uses it to describe several politicians. Presumably whoever placed it in the article has decided that it somehow proves that the term 'hard left' is a perforative used by the conservative media. This would of course breach WP:NOR.
- I've just noticed that you are on vacation so I will contact another admin. If you are happy to contribute then let me know. Reaganomics88 (talk) 17:58, 12 October 2015 (UTC)
- I semiprotected it for three days and it's on my watchlist as well now so I'll be able to keep an eye on it after that. AlexiusHoratius 15:18, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
A beer for you!
|Many thanks - Enjoy!! Denisarona (talk) 16:50, 25 October 2015 (UTC)|
- Thanks! AlexiusHoratius 17:16, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
Greetings, and thanks
Greetings, I thank you for semi-protecting the Hall of Game Awards article. I would like to send you this note of appreciation for doing so, and that I was getting annoyed by those four people who kept adding in the 2015 info, when there was NO word of such an edition happening. Keep up the good work. Cheers. :D 2601:601:4000:987F:2D22:DC04:C242:3A87 (talk) 03:33, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- No problem. AlexiusHoratius 03:46, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- I'm sure you're right about it and I don't think you left anything out of your request but since I protected all those articles I'm going to hold off on blocking the accounts as well. I don't have that much experience investigating/blocking socks. Whoever usually handles cases on that page will get to it before too long. AlexiusHoratius 00:50, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
Hall of Game Awards edit
The user StealthForce re-added the 2015 section of the Hall of Game Awards. I don't post that much to warrant me opening my own account here, and I would like it deleted. Can you please take care of this? Thank you.2601:601:4000:987F:F986:615C:9577:85E5 (talk) 19:24, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
- That one has been protected as well. I think I got all of the articles that were being hit. (I think...) AlexiusHoratius 18:22, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for protecting my user page
- I think I got all eight. Let me know if I missed something or if you want the periods extended. AlexiusHoratius 18:35, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Might it be possible to semi-protect Ocala, Florida for a bit please? The mayor was one of those listed in the Anonymous KKK thing, and that info is being added. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. --‖ Ebyabe talk - Attract and Repel ‖ 21:48, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
- I've semiprotected it for one week. AlexiusHoratius 22:08, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi, dearest Alexius, how are you? Here it's a little cold: Autumn is arrived!
I've opened this page now, and I ask you please 5 minutes to read it and correct my mistakes. I'll be pleased to help you in Italian and Portuguese.
Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Hall of Game Awards, revisited
Greetings once again; the said page in this subject line should be semi-protected for a little bit longer; StealthForce still believes they took place, but didn't air...... there is NOTHING on the internet, AT ALL, that says that the awards have taken place. I get this feeling he is delusional about this. Thank you.2601:601:4000:987F:3CEC:7D08:1811:BE1A (talk) 23:05, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
- I'm going to wait and see what happens after the protection expires - nobody has edited that article in a couple weeks. If the issues resume we can deal with it then. AlexiusHoratius 23:15, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
Mosaic cult/church "edit war"
Why did you lock the Mosaic (church) page in such a way as to favor the pro-Mosaic side of the equation with so much information from inside and outside sources calling its credibility into question? It's an organization with a history of controlling people according to legit-looking and recognized religious sources.
- I'm not siding in anyone's favor. You need to discuss the changes you want on the article's talk page - a couple sections have already been opened on the topic there. There you can get a consensus regarding the change you want to make. People showing up at the article several times a day and reverting it to their version is disruptive. AlexiusHoratius 17:01, 18 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:18, 23 November 2015 (UTC)