- 1 Non-free files in your user space
- 2 Your work on the HDCP article
- 3 Invitation to join WikiProject United States
- 4 Seeking Input for Notre Dame Preparatory School page
- 5 GLAM-Wiki Baltimore meetup
- 6 Suggestion for WikiProject United States to support WikiProject Maryland
- 7 DC-area Meetup, Saturday, October 8
- 8 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 9 Wikipedia:WikiProject United States/The 50,000 Challenge
Hey there Amitparikh, thank you for your contributions. I am a bot, alerting you that non-free files are not allowed in user or talk space. I removed some files I found on User:Amitparikh/Sandbox. In the future, please refrain from adding fair-use files to your user-space drafts or your talk page.
- See a log of files removed today here.
- Shut off the bot here.
- Report errors here.
Your work on the HDCP article
Thanks for your work on editing the article High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection. My edit (which included removing the key value and replacing it with a warning note) conflicted with yours, I've tried to merge them but would just like you to check that all is as it should be. Also feel free to point out any errors/mistakes I may have made during editing. --TerrorBite (talk) 13:30, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the edit, TerrorBite. Yea, I saw your change/merge. I've started a discussion on the article's talk page... maybe we can continue there. I made a comment about your edit, and I'd like to get your opinion and develop a consensus soon before the editing on the HDCP article starts to get out of hand. Amit ► 13:35, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
Invitation to join WikiProject United States
Seeking Input for Notre Dame Preparatory School page
Thank you so much for your suggestions here, I appreciate it! I have been working on the page a bit more in my Sandbox in an effort to bring the article to Wikipedia standards. I took your advice and adjusted the info box which you can see on the current Notre Dame Preparatory School page. I currently have a History, Academics and Extra Curricular Activities section drafted which I would love to get your opinion on and see if you recommend any tweaks or changes. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing your opinion! Crislen (talk) 18:34, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
- No problem. You know, I think it might be time to just be bold and completely replace the old article. If you don't mind, I'm going to make some changes directly into your sandbox version before we do that (and we can actually discuss further on that discussion page so all the chatter stays in one place). Amit ► 14:53, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for your suggestions, I have made the edits directly to the page. I have posted on the article's Talk Page Talk:Notre_Dame_Preparatory_School_(Towson,_Maryland) so we can continue our discussion there. Feel free to provide anymore feedback! Crislen (talk) 20:44, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
GLAM-Wiki Baltimore meetup
Suggestion for WikiProject United States to support WikiProject Maryland
It was recently suggested that WikiProject Maryland might be inactive or semiactive and it might be beneficial to include it in the list of projects supported by WikiProject United States. I have started a discussion on the projects talk page soliciting the opinions of the members of the project if this project would be interested in being supported by WikiProject United States. Please feel free to comment on your opinions about this suggestion. --Kumioko (talk) 03:03, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
DC-area Meetup, Saturday, October 8
|National Archives Backstage Pass - Who should come? You should. Really.|
|You are invited to the National Archives in College Park for a special backstage pass and scanathon meetup with Archivist of the United States David Ferriero, on Saturday, October 8. Go behind the scenes and into the stacks at the National Archives, help digitize documents, and edit together! Free catered lunch provided! Dominic·t 15:55, 29 September 2011 (UTC)|
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:59, 23 November 2015 (UTC)