User talk:Andonic/Archive 2
- 1 Question
- 2 Good job!
- 3 MEDIATION HELP?
- 4 WP:HOLICTEST Secret
- 5 Re:Thanks
- 6 Autograph Book
- 7 Your departure
- 8 What i mean
- 9 Happy Thanksgiving to you too
- 10 Reply from T-borg
- 11 And a happy Thanksgiving to you too !!!
- 12 Thanks!
- 13 Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
- 14 And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
- 15 Gobble
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!
- 17 Smiley Award
- 18 Thanks
- 19 re:Talk page
- 20 Wiki-break?
- 21 Thank you for your addition
- 22 Welcome Back
- 23 Yay!
- 24 White People Meditation
- 25 Re: Rise and Fall
- 26 Strategy Games
- 27 Re: Userboxes
- 28 Signpost updated for November 27th.
- 29 IRC
- 30 Winterval
- 31 My sig
- 32 Wikipediholic test
- 33 stub sorters
- 34 Image:Hills south west of Sanandaj near the village of Kilaneh.jpg
- 35 RE: Wow Randfan!
- 36 Fredil
- 37 Winterval timing
- 38 Thanks!
- 39 WP: S GAMES
- 40 My new username
- 41 Re:Happy First Edit Day!
- 42 Birthday
- 43 BTTF Timeline
- 44 Re: Save Chess
- 45 prank
- 46 Thanks a lot!
- 47 Good job
- 48 Signpost updated for December 4th.
- 49 Meditation
- 50 Pix
Ever since I've been on Wikipedia, I'e noticed edit summaries that appear like this: "(Revert to revision # dated 20xx-xx-xx 00:00:00 by User:Example using popups)", wondering if they were left manually, or by some template or bot. Lately, I've noticed that your using them! Please! Share with me your secret! Tennis DyNamiTe (sign in) 02:18, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
Like a said I recently got it (about 2 to 3 days ago) and its great when it works. It makes warning users a lot faster, but I've only been able to find a couple of warning templates. It's also helpful for checking Recent changes for vandals. Tennis DyNamiTe (sign in) 02:55, 30 November 2006 (UTC)
You're only 19 edits away, though. Try doing some minor edits like properly citing references on articles, etc. Or better yet, fight some vandals! Tennis DyNamiTe (sign in) 02:12, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
You now have more than 200 edits! Congrats! Oh and I noticed that your Wikiproject doesn't have a box noting which games are part of it. For example Wikiproject:Houston (which I'm in) has this template. If you make one, I wouldn't mind placing it on talk pages. Tennis DyNamiTe (sign in) 23:10, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
I was trying to check the contribs. of a user on my watchlist, but I accidently clicked on yours. Then I noticed a strange oxymoron-ish edit summary: "warning/thank you" so I checked it out. That's what happened. Tennis DyNamiTe (sign in) 01:24, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
Great page you made for your self. Took a long time I bet. So here is a barnstar, place it anywhere you like.
There's lots of 'em. ;)
- Get up early and edit from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM. (It's pretty easy)
- Hold off the bathroom for three hours just editing Wikipedia. (I couldn't do it. XD)
- Attempt to leave 'Pedia for good then fail purposely to get 250.
- High edit count helps a lot.
- Go to another country and take a picture for Wikipedia, which is over 1000 miles so you get 210 right there.
- For another 50, just go to lots of articles and add them to your watchlist for no apparent reason.
- I count redirects on my user subpages, which easily gets me 50+ subpages which is 212.125 rightt here.
- Create four good userboxes, ask a friend to put them on their page, and you get
OK you get my drift now. These things add up... but a huge hint below...
BIG HINT AHEAD:
- For things like edit count questions, and it asks have you made over 10 edits, add that score and add everything down the list until your limit.
And that's the longest gif I've ever seen.
Classic text slang, lol, rofl, roflol, lmao, XD, etc.
- Hi, and you're welcome! LOL one of those 'follow the links and where the heck am I games'... :) Oh and by the way... I got sucked in by your joke... which is sad considering I used to have it on my page! CattleGirl talk | e@ | review me! 09:11, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, I had made a minor mistake. I haven't yet been to WP:FAC, but I have left some comments on WP:FPC (I have seen some of your comments as well). s d 3 1 4 1 5 talk • contribs 14:11, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
It's fine. The holidays are here, enjoy! The process will slow down anyway because of the time of year. It's fine with me, as long as you come back (eventually). Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Chrismahanakwanzaka! WikieZach| talk 14:44, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- If you can, yes, I would like to know a little bit more about the case. WikieZach| talk 14:50, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- Have a great day! Please respond on my talk page (the red "fan" link in my signature). Cheers! :) —Randfan!!
- I don't know if they are Americans I'm just giving out. Of course you can help. Sorry for the long time for the response by the way, I started typing it immediately but had to do something. Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 15:59, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- You can steal everything, if you want! :) Have a happy holiday! Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 16:04, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- Happy Thanksgiving, wiki-friend.__Seadog ♪ 16:06, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- By the way, again, can you see the font (Kingdom Hearts, it's called)? Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 16:12, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- hmmmm.... Well, can't blame me! Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 16:30, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
What i mean
Template as in how they organized the vote. Like how they had the proposal and then support, oppose, etc. We should organize a vote in the same way they did. WikieZach| talk 16:18, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- One last thing, when/if you make the survey, please send the link to me. WikieZach| talk 16:21, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too
P.S. The links to your talk and autograph book in your signature have a very light color, I'd suggest making them darker.
- Or the cranberry sauce! Reywas92Talk 17:03, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- no problem (about the smiling thing). Cheers! :) —Randfan!! 17:22, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
Reply from T-borg
Gee, thanks. You know here in Bulgaria we don't have a Thanksgiving. Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving yourself! ;-) --May the Edit be with you, always. T-borg (drop me a line) 19:20, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
And a happy Thanksgiving to you too !!!
Hi AndonicO! Thanks for the happy Thanksgiving message!
- I put your message on some other user's talk pages (giving you credit, of course). s d 3 1 4 1 5 talk • contribs 19:57, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Why, thank you, and the best to you, too. B00P 21:09, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- And from me. My very best wishes, AndronicO. Clio the Muse 23:05, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- AND ME!!! Thanks man. If all wikipedians were like you, It's would be such a nice place. And all the same to you. Plus, you deserved that barnstar, no need to thank me.
- As some one mentioned before, I got a problem too, now bunch of turkeys are all around my talk page! But because Thanks giving was long time ago in Canada, and a very long time ago in Iran (in another form), I don't know how to eat all these turkeys. Thanks again --Arad 01:23, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- Have a good one! Cheers, mate! :) —Randfan!! 02:56, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. -THB 04:39, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- And to you too, although it's way to hot in Austarailia to have Turkey, I appreciate it. Happy Thanksgiving to you all, we do have alot to be thankful for. Dfrg.msc 1 . 2 . 3 02:07, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
Feel free to place this award on your user page, as a token of appreciation for your contributions. If you're willing to help spread the good cheer to others, please see the project page for the Random Smiley Award at: User:Pedia-I/SmileyAward
|Thank you AndonicO for your birthday message. It means a lot and is highly appreciated. Thank you very much and good luck. Culverin? Talk|
Hooray for Turkey Winterval presents! I'm starting a page for that in my "personal b-day stuff" section of my accomplishment page. Can't wait until you come back! Cheers, mate! :) —Randfan!! 15:53, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
Thank you for your addition
Hey there AndonicO, and thanks for contributing a quote to my quote of the day template. I've added it for the day of November 29th. Thanks again for helping! Michael Billington (talk • contribs) 11:42, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- YAY!!!! I knew you couldn't stay away! :) Glad your back! ¡Well, cheers! —¡Randfan! 20:14, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
Glad you are back...twas not the same without you. I am doing fine here I have way over 3,500 edits and about 1,200 mainspace edits! I have been very busy but I have time to reply.__Seadog ♪ 03:17, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
White People Meditation
Hey...This is Thulean. When are you going to continue with meditation? Also, you may want to ask for an update on everyone's position. A lot has happened...Lukas19 20:38, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
The article is not fully protected anymore so lots of changes have been made and hence discussing some issues is not needed anymore...Lukas19 20:47, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
Re: Rise and Fall
The reason I removed Template:Age of Empires series from Rise and Fall was because, as you can see from viewing the template, it was decided to remove the "Similar Games" section of that template and focus on the games that were truly in the series. Therefore, since Rise and Fall is no longer on the template, there seemed to be no reason to have it in the article. A similar example of this happened with Empire Earth. It was originally on the template under "similar games," but after that section was removed, the Age of Empires template was removed by another user decided and he chose to create Template:Empire Earth series to serve the original purpose. Thunderforge 20:40, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
Hey I showed my interest in your idea for a wikiproject, but you might want to consider making a temporary project page if you get more interested people (you can look at some of the other proposals).--Clyde Miller 21:08, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- Alright I'll do a little organizing. The only example I have is CVG, so I may use some headngs and formatting from there.--Clyde Miller 13:46, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, but doesn't that look more like a portal?--Clyde Miller 13:58, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Cool. For now I think it is more important to add the related info to the project; the format is the icing on the cake.--Clyde Miller 14:22, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Signpost updated for November 27th.
|Volume 2, Issue 48||27 November 2006||About the Signpost|
|Home | Archives | Newsroom | Tip Line | Single-Page View||Shortcut : WP:POST|
You are receiving this message because you have signed up for the Signpost spamlist. If you wish to stop receiving these messages, simply remove your name from the list. Ralbot 01:27, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
- The following are two sites from a game I play that helped me get IRC. Just ignore step 5. Remember, once clicking "connect to server", type in #wikipedia-esperanza. The following are two sites, the second is the source, the actual downloading site: ; WikieZach| talk 01:32, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
Hi and I liked your idea. Can I borrow it? I already put in but I will take it out if you want me to. You can see my message here, but it still needs some work. Could you help me with it? Also, can you tell me when you are going to start sending it to people, I will to you if I go first. Thanks for the practical joke wishes, too! —¡Randfan! 20:48, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
Hello, sorry for the late reply...I have been extremely busy. I got rid of my old sig since an administrator asked me to, the reason was that it was a little large and caused some line breakage problems. Well cheers!__Seadog ♪ 01:09, 30 November 2006 (UTC)
You reverted me. Was my question unacceptable, even given that it is humour? Moreschi 18:57, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- No problem. Not fussed. Maybe too laddish for the test. See you round! Cheers, Moreschi 20:04, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Wikipediholic??? Me??? You must be joking...or maybe I'm in denial. Cheers again. Moreschi 20:11, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- I haven't actually taken the test - just though that there was this missing question...ah well. Moreschi 20:21, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Not quite the same thing. Mine was during the actual act rather than turning down the possibility, if you see what I mean. I'm going to try to resist the temptation of actually taking the test. That would represent final surrender to the curse of Wikipediholism. Cheers, Moreschi 20:36, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Debatable. I'll think I'll just leave it at that. Cheers, Moreschi 20:38, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Image:Hills south west of Sanandaj near the village of Kilaneh.jpg
Hey, how's it going? Although you've probably know this, i'll just put it on yout talk page anyway. Image:Hills south west of Sanandaj near the village of Kilaneh.jpg is up for delisting on FPC nomination page.  Please give us your opinion, or try to solve the problem the majority have with the picture. I think it deserves to stay FP. Thank you. And have a nice day. And before anyone tell this to you, Happy New Year in a month ;-) ;-) --Arad 19:53, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
RE: Wow Randfan!
Wow! Thanks a (metric) ton (whatever one weights more :))! That is very nice of you and for that reason, and many others, I give you:
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|For your Thanksgiving messages and for being ever so nice! I, Randfan, award you, AndonicO, this Random Acts of Kindness Baranstar!!!! Yay!!! —¡Randfan! 20:58, 1 December 2006 (UTC)|
- are you ready for Winterval, I'm not. —¡Randfan! 20:58, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not ready for Winterval because something doesn't feel rght about the message I prepared but I cs=an't tell what! It's driving me nuts! Take away your brand-new star? What did you mean and your not bugging me. —¡Randfan! 21:09, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- That orange bar got me again!!!! —¡Randfan! 22:06, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
I am sorry I beat you to it ;)...This happens to me every once and a while. Anyway keep up the good work!__Seadog ♪ 22:19, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Cheers to fighting vandalism! May this universal knowledge of Wikipedianess be safe from all forms of malicious edits! And just in case I forget I wish you a Merry Christmas!__Seadog ♪ 22:22, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
No probs mate. I'll do some work on it (I've made a shortcut) and I can do work on catagory roundup, representative image(s), templates ect. But right now, I'm inundated with other stuff. I'll help where I can. Cheers, Dfrg.msc 1 . 2 . Editor Review 00:28, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'll do my best. I thought I signed your autograph book ages ago... apparently not. Anyway, if you need anything, just ask. Thanks, Dfrg.msc 1 . 2 . Editor Review 00:32, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
My new username
Hesperian 04:58, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Re:Happy First Edit Day!
Hey there, thanks for the note! It's actually been two years, but it surprises me to know how quickly it went... especially when I still think of myself as being fairly new to Wikipedia. --Deathphoenix ʕ 05:28, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- hahaha... I'm only less "fairly new" than you by about 1 2/3 years. That's nothing, only about 2% of a human lifespan. ;-) --Deathphoenix ʕ 15:59, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Thank you very much for nice greetings. I really appreciate them. :) - Darwinek 09:07, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for your note about the Back to the Future timeline. I removed the copy to fix an error in the timeline. Next time I'll leave an edit summary! Thanks, Gerry
Update: Why did I remove it? It was an issue with the timelines as presented. The paragraph I deleted doesn't actually occur in Timeline 6, it occurs in Timeline 7. Since it's already described in Timeline 7, the paragraph could just be deleted entirely.
Re: Save Chess
I mean make sure it doesn't lose the bronze star. It's currently under review, and you and I know that means it could lose it. Click the "chess" part of "save chess" on the S.Games' page to see what I mean.--Clyde Miller 05:25, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Didyou have your orange bar prank removed? I did and I don't know why. I don't want to put it back in case there's some rule I'm missing that could land me in trouble.By the way, how's your day going? I just got back from a freezing vacation and it's so warm here! Wow, I love technology... Cheers! —¡Randfan! 19:24, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- And it got me again... —¡Randfan! 19:24, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- No problemo! So does that mean I should put it back? —¡Randfan! 21:16, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks a lot!
Good job reverting vandalism today!--Seadog ♪ 21:02, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
Signpost updated for December 4th.
|Volume 2, Issue 49||4 December 2006||About the Signpost|
|Home | Archives | Newsroom | Tip Line | Single-Page View||Shortcut : WP:POST|
You are receiving this message because you have signed up for the Signpost spamlist. If you wish to stop receiving these messages, simply remove your name from the list. Ralbot 05:25, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
I up-dated my positions in meditation page. But you are right. Many changes have been made and the discussion is much calmer now. I'll make some changes and discuss it in talk pages so there might be no need for meditation. Lukas19 18:00, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
I love your hilarious practical joke. I went to my talk page twice before I clicked on the "Practical Joke" button. I'm not participating in mediation, I think the White people article is really bad, but I'm not prepared to continue on it when there is not even any attempt by certain editors to see any other point of view but their own racialist one. We are supposed to be inclusive here, and express all points of view, but some editors just won't do that, and resort to all sorts of underhand ways to enforce their POV. I'm a bit fed up with the massive number of racists who seem to suddenly have become interested in wikipedia. I seem to spend all my time on talk pages arguing with them rather than editing at the moment. Alun 20:29, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
Yes, it would be nice if we had a category for fair use on user pages (or better yet, if we didn't consider user pages and user talk pages as part of Wikipedia) but since we don't, we'll just have to remember the pictures once they're gone :): - Nunh-huh 19:38, 5 December 2006 (UTC)