|1 2 3 4|
- Moving articles from English names
- You've surely heard enough of this
- Kronstadt and Mon Repos
- Kuolemajärvi, Leipäsuo, Myllypelto,...
- Imeni Karla Libknekhta, but Lieutenant Schmidt Bridge
- Jänisjärvi or Yanisyarvi, Aurora or Avrora?
- Richter or Rikhter?
- "Yanisyarvi", but Virmajärvi
- Why not Koyluoto?
Ἡ Βικιπαιδεία ἑλληνιστί
Hi there, I am contacting you here as this seems to be the wiki you are most active in. There is currently an ongoing proposal with regards to having an ancient Greek Wikipedia, accompanied by an active incubator wiki that has plenty of articles already. I thought I would let you know as you have an interest in ancient Greek, so you're more than welcome to participate if you find it worthwhile. Gts-tg (talk) 13:09, 17 March 2016 (UTC)