|This is Andrewman327's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Andrewman327.|
|Archives: 1, 2|
- 1 Thank you for being one of Wikipedia's top medical contributors!
- 2 Thank You
- 3 Pind mein brahmand
- 4 New Page Reviewer Flag
- 5 Elizabeth Holmes
- 6 Books & Bytes – Issue 29
- 7 Andrew, the photograph wiki is using for a writer named Ian Clayton you describe who is from England is of a different Ian Clayton. The Ian Clayton pixtured is actually of SOT, or "Son of Thunder" Christian ministries based in New Zealand. Could you please correct? Thank you.
Thank you for being one of Wikipedia's top medical contributors!
- please help translate this message into the local language
|The Cure Award|
|In 2013 you were one of the top 300 medical editors across any language of Wikipedia. Thank you so much for helping bring free, complete, accurate, up-to-date medical information to the public. We really appreciate you and the vital work you do!|
We are wondering about the educational background of our top medical editors. Would you please complete a quick 5-question survey? (please only fill this out if you received the award)
I got your message about a change I made to the page Fairy Tail episode list. I apologize as I hadn't realized that I had even edited the page. So, thank you if you fixed something I might have accidentally changed or messed up. Keep up the good work!
Did you really mean to put an WP:A1 speedy deletion tag on Pind mein brahmand? A1 means there is not enough context in the article to understand what it is about. The article very clearly says it is a book, who wrote it and what it is based on. There was also already a PROD on the article that explained it was a book. What didn't you understand? ~ GB fan 15:49, 25 July 2017 (UTC)
New Page Reviewer Flag
I've noticed that you are an AfC reviewer but don't yet have the New Page Reviewer flag. Would you please consider heading over to PERM and requesting it? (check the flag requirements HERE)
As part of a larger plan to increase cooperation between New Page Patrol and Articles for creation, we are trying to get as many of the active AfC reviewers as possible under the NPR user flag (per this discussion). Unlike the AfC request list, the NPR flag carries no obligation to review new articles, so I'm not asking you to help out at New Page Patrol if you don't want to, just to request the flag.
Of course, if it is something you would be interested in, you can have a look at the NPP tutorial. Please mention that you are an active AfC reviewer in your application.
Cheers, — Insertcleverphrasehere (or here) 06:15, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
Hi, Andrewman327! Sorry to have reverted your edit, but there has been an ongoing discussion on the Talk:Elizabeth Holmes about keeping the cited statement that she is an inventor. It's been there for 1½ years, so I think it is fair to claim WP:EDITCONSENSUS unitl we reach another decision. Peaceray (talk) 20:19, 18 June 2018 (UTC)
- Also, I wish to note that there is also a discussion about keeping the first sentence limited to roles & positions, & to keep mention of fraud to sentences after that. This is what is consistent with what we for Bernie Ebbers, Jeffrey Skilling, Kenneth Lay, & other articles about executives who have committed fraud. Peaceray (talk) 20:23, 18 June 2018 (UTC)