Inserting Assamese texts
Please stop inserting Assamese texts in the English wikipedia. Assamese texts make the English texts less legible for non-Assamese readers. Instead, please contribute on as.wikipedia.org. Thanks.
Kindly read the news papers details before editing. Thank you! And also kindly read the govt website of JMC and rest we have also provided the tourism website and many website of govt dept claiming Jorhat as the 2nd major city of Assam. Thank you! Hardeep111 (talk) 16:55, 28 June 2017 (UTC)
And everyone knows importance of Jorhat. It has second highest number of shoppings malls and departmental stores in north east. It's having everything whatever guwahati has in development wise... Thank you Hardeep111 (talk) 16:57, 28 June 2017 (UTC)
- I have read the articles but newspaper write-ups and arbitrary websites that may mention a view can't be stated as a fact, and hence WP:SYNTHESIS. Persistent edits from random IP addresses to reinforce a view is an act of WP:VANDAL. You should qualify your claim by providing an official release from Government websites/notices from where we can infer rankings based on industrial, developmental grounds, and that would pass WP:NOTE guidelines. Every other place has an importance of their own, let Jorhat alone! Promoting a place based on a POV without citing sources that don't pass WP:NOTE guidelines is not allowed. It is not a blog where you or I can put what we feel, but what relative statistics say instead. Jorhat like many other urban centres has a different industrial developmental index. Shopping centres are not markers to indicate how developed or underdeveloped a place is. And your claim that it has the highest number of shopping centres should again be substantiated with reliable sources where that has been stated. Come back with sources, changes will be entertained.
Hey! Why the hell are you removing the list of shopping Malls and departmental stores? Can’t to see we have provided the link with each and every shopping mall in Jorhat to check where it’s located and to check whether it’s true or false. How can you remove the list of malls and departmental stores ? Who gave you the right? We have all the proper sources. We will be complaining to the DC of Jorhat regarding your account as your unnecessarily deleting the correct informations. Just wait. Thank you indeed! Hardeep Delhi (talk) 17:52, 17 April 2018 (UTC)
- Firstly, this space is not your personal notepad to leave random notes.
- Secondly, it is important to know Wikipedia, as communicating with editors in a disrespecting tone is a violation of WP:EQ.
- Using words like "departmental" and "informations" that do not appear in English vocabulary, suggest that you either do not speak or understand English, and therefore, would recommend you to try and understand Wikipedia policies in your language version instead. The fact that you are repetitively reverting the changes makes it more obvious that you lack the ability to understand the message that has been communicated in the edit history. Wikipedia is not a travelogue or a directory for you or me to include a list of shops, stores, shopping centres with addresses or otherwise in articles on places. Inclusion of such lists is a direct violation of WP:NOTDIRECTORY. The same reason why me and Adamstraw99 have been removing these lists. If you are unable to familiarise yourself with WP:NOTDIRECTORY policies in English, please seek the appropriate translations in a language that you understand. Furthermore, creating multiple accounts to reinforce a message that is not only violating policies but disregarding editor's comments qualifies you for WP:PUPPET. Jorhat article has a lot of crap, and requires a lot of clean-up! Not all contributions from users are considered valuable, unless they are meaningful! The article has a lot of WP:SYNTHESIS, and disruptive edits to include useless, let alone information violating policies from rookie editors like you, make it even more difficult to keep the article relevant. Jorhat is not only "the place" where there has been some mediocre economic progress, so, including useless material forcefully must be avoided!
- FYI, Jakarta has more than 170 proper shopping centres instead of department or supermarket stores that you you have been listing in the Jorhat article, but even then listing them will be a violation of the said policy!
- Thirdly, do not make legal threats! While we all have the right to ensure Wikipedia articles are meaningful, conforming to its policies, you have absolutely no right to make threats, and by doing so, you violate the WP:THREAT policy!
- Lastly, I will have to raise a sockpuppetry request because of your multiple accounts, let alone disruptive edits and acts of WP:VANDAL, besides requesting an admin to intervene to blacklist your IP. AnjanBorah (talk) 22:52, 17 April 2018 (UTC)