|Welcome to Ariconte's talk page. I will generally respond here to comments that are posted here, rather than replying via your talk page (or the article's talk page, if you are writing to me here about an article), so you may want to watch this page until you are responded to, or let me know where specifically you'd prefer the reply.|
Media Viewer RfC arbitration case - motion to suspend case
You are receiving this message as you have either commented on a case page or are named as a party to the case. A motion has been proposed to suspend the Media Viewer RfC arbitration case for a maximum of 60 days due to recent developments. If you wish to comment regarding the motion there is a section on the proposed decision talk page for this. For the Arbitration Committee, Callanecc (talk • contribs • logs). Message delivered by MediaWiki message delivery (talk) at 02:33, 25 August 2014 (UTC)
Why do you keep claiming that I am adding false information when I edit pages there is so much false information on this site,and when people try to fix it people like you delete them. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Rarazoo (talk • contribs) 22:22, 11 October 2014 (UTC)
- I did not think your edit here: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Teahouse/Questions&diff=prev&oldid=597460699 was a constructive addition to the conversation. Regards, Ariconte (talk) 02:59, 12 October 2014 (UTC)
Hi I just undid your edit on the Vincent Watts page for no reason I just felt like it.
wikibomb subject list
Hi Ariconte. I've put a preliminary list of subjects up at Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/University_of_Sydney_Wikibomb/subjects. Any help screening them would be much appreciated. There are a lot of false blue links at the moment that would be good to sort out before editors start choosing subjects. Also if you've got any comments or changes to the project page Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/University_of_Sydney_Wikibomb please go ahead and make them. --99of9 (talk) 06:04, 17 October 2014 (UTC)
- I'm starting to agree that the ADB has more potential than the existing list, and the uni has agreed with us that dead people are just as good as the living, so I will try to automatically extract an ADB table. --99of9 (talk) 05:06, 20 October 2014 (UTC)
The Wikipedia Library needs you!
We hope The Wikipedia Library has been a useful resource for your work. TWL is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
With only a couple hours per week, you can make a big difference for sharing knowledge. Please sign up and help us in one of these ways:
- Account coordinators: help distribute free research access
- Partner coordinators: seek new donations from partners
- Communications coordinators: share updates in blogs, social media, newsletters and notices
- Technical coordinators: advise on building tools to support the library's work
- Outreach coordinators: connect to university libraries, archives, and other GLAMs
- Research coordinators: run reference services