- 1 Welcome
- 2 Harta Alegeri prezidentiale 2009
- 3 Your english
- 4 Ivory Coast
- 5 Nomination of Impact of the Arab Spring for deletion
- 6 WikiProject Romania
- 7 Septinsular Republic Flag
- 8 Talkback
- 9 svg rendition
- 10 Map for File:EP-constituencies.svg
- 11 EP2014 map
- 12 Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan
- 13 A barnstar for you!
- 14 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 15 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 16 A barnstar for you!
Harta Alegeri prezidentiale 2009
Atat judetele cat si municipiul Bucuresti corespund nivelului NUTS-III de diviziuni al UE. Sectoarele capitalei sunt insa la acelasi nivel (NUTS-IV) cu municipiile, orasele si comunele Romaniei.
Eu am vrut sa reprezint doar subdiviziunile NUTS-III pe harta mea electoarala.
- Do you think English is a more pleasant language or do you think romanian and hungarian are more pleasant languages? PassaMethod (talk) 09:04, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi, please excuse my ignorance, but it's very interesting to me that the Ivory Coast is not at all considered a part of what's happening in the Middle East. Why is that? I heard a radio interview where the people there are begging for international assistance and comparing their situation to Egypt and want to know why no one is paying any attention to their struggle. So sad, :( do you know why? It seems like their situation started around the same time. Is there something I should read? Thank you. USchick (talk) 01:15, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for your explanation, so it really is about the oil and has nothing to do with people. I wonder, since there are reliable sources comparing the peaceful protests in the Ivory Coast to the other areas, why are we choosing to exclude them? Doesn't that contribute to POV? USchick (talk) 16:34, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
Nomination of Impact of the Arab Spring for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article Impact of the Arab Spring is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Impact of the Arab Spring until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. VsevolodKrolikov (talk) 17:14, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for joining WikiProject Romania! Please let us know if you have any questions, suggestions or if there are certain areas where you have expertise and want to participate. Looking forward to collaborate on great articles! --Codrin.B (talk) 16:46, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
Septinsular Republic Flag
Hello! You've done a great job with the flag! It's way better than the previous one! But I have some comments to make. First of all the face of the lion should be human, actually St' Marc's head and it should look like the emblem of the Septinsular Republic, or modeling it after the emblem or the flag of the Republic of Venice should be even better, as the septinsular flag was created after the flag of the Venetian Republic. Finally, although a detail, but an essential one, the arrows should be taller and should bare a banner which reads 1800, the date of the establishment of the Republic; you can see that in the septinsular emblem. This last detail is not featured in the Union Jack version of the flag, which was used during the British period. Amicably, --RoseAphro (talk) 12:30, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- You'll have to give more reason than „Not good (sorry)”. The map is based on the previous one, with minor adjustments based on another source. Please explain your revert in more detail. -ArnoldPlaton (talk) 16:46, 9 October 2012 (UTC)
Map for File:EP-constituencies.svg
Hi, thanks for making updates to this map. The Danish DF (four MEPs) and the Dutch SGP still need to be changed from EFD to ECR. Also, Latvia has one MEP in the EFD, who is currently marked as Green. I'd make the changes myself, but I don't know how. --Jaakko Sivonen (talk) 18:06, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
I saw the flag you made on the article Lashkar-e-Taiba, and was wondering if you could make a similar image for the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan article? Here's an image of it  if you're unable to, I have made my own version as an attempt but it's just an amalgamation of different images and may not be as high-quality as the ones that you make . StanTheMan87 (talk) 12:59, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Special Barnstar|
|for your laudable contribution of excellent high-quality maps, you deserve our respect and admiration
on behalf of Wikipedia family and WikiMedia Commons, Thank you!
—-— .:seth_Nimbosa:. (talk • contribs) 17:41, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:56, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
A barnstar for you!
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|For all your great work in making [these maps and other images]. Cheers, and keep it up! Yalens (talk) 05:58, 19 September 2017 (UTC)|