User talk:Artichoker/Archive 2
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- 1 Pokémon Red and Blue
- 2 List of Pokemon obtained by Main Characters
- 3 Barnstar
- 4 Your revert at Bullying
- 5 Great Scott
- 6 Cookie
- 7 May
- 8 Zelda enemies
- 9 Pick up in pokemon
- 10 Mudflap (Transformers) page
- 11 Notability of Giovanni unclear...
- 12 Circus Vargas Performers
- 13 Beastmaster
- 14 Pokémon types
- 15 Misty (Pokémon)
- 16 The Great Blue Heron Music Festival
- 17 Pokemon G/S/C battery
- 18 I never said it did held one, i said that was the old rumor
- 19 Kanto (Pokémon)
- 20 Kanto (Pokémon)
- 21 You deserve a barnstar
- 22 Images at Kanto (Pokémon)
- 23 Kanto Talk page
- 24 Game Mechanics Starter Pokémon table
- 25 Mewtwo
- 26 FYI
- 27 Full Protection
- 28 Red as mentioned on the Johto Article
- 29 Re:Post on my talk page
- 30 Rollback granted
- 31 SSMB
- 32 User talk:Jungle Thunder
- 33 Warhammer 40,0000 list of weapons
Sorry I didn't get to the conflict in time, I had a bunch of stuff to do today and never sat down for more than a couple minutes. I see that Glitch City has been taken to AFD, so perhaps that will help settle the issue. If there's still something more I can do, don't hestitate to ask. Useight (talk) 05:13, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Unbelievable. This is starting to get tedious. I guess take it to AFD so we can get a consensus there as to the notability of said topic. Plus the title isn't even right, people never use the "é". Useight (talk) 14:52, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
The Editor's Barnstar
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|For your thorough de-crufting of Hoenn, Johto and Kanto (Pokémon), it impressed me. Knowing what to delete is equally important as knowing what not to delete. Nice work. WilliamH (talk) 18:16, 5 June 2008 (UTC)|
- Thank you so much for this barnstar, it is greatly appreciated! 02:06, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Your revert at Bullying
Not only was "challenged" better word choice, it was what was used in the source material, since that text was from a direct quote. (Incidentally, since the editor who changed it had a history of such edits—and a history of warnings—he's been blocked for 24 hours.) Thank you for catching that and cleaning it up! —C.Fred (talk) 15:56, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- No problem, always glad to help. 15:58, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey there, Artichoker. I see that you've reverted the mentioning of Scott's name on the Pokémon Emerald article, citing WP:N as a reason, quite a few times already. Keep it up. -- Altiris Helios Exeunt 13:02, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you, comments like this are always appreciated. 13:04, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know, I guess because no one was bold and did it, and there was no discussion about it. You could go ahead and merge it right now. I'm okay with that. Also, Ash, Brock, and Misty still have separate articles as well.
- Misty's notability is clear to me. Brock and Ash have been in the series for more time, so they could be more notable. Ultra! 21:32, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- But you are saying May does not have enough notability, right?
21:35, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, according to your merge of May (Pokemon), I guess so. Let it be known that I support this though. Cheers, 21:35, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- But you are saying May does not have enough notability, right?
- Misty's notability is clear to me. Brock and Ash have been in the series for more time, so they could be more notable. Ultra! 21:32, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
Thank's a lot for writing up that section. I know I've not been much help this time, but honestly, I have an excuse (that my computer is in the shop, and I'm using my mother's old clunky one instead). What should I be doing to help fill out the sections?
Also, I feel that some of the enemies you removed are indeed traditional or recurring throughout the series. I'm going to back them up to a sub-section on the talk page so that we can iron out what the standard is, this time around.Not even Mr. Lister's Koromon survived intact. 13:21, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hey no problem, and if you could maybe expand and improve the section I wrote, that would be awesome. And I'm sorry if I removed some important enemies, you are free to add them back if you wish. Cheers, 14:31, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Pick up in pokemon
here is a youtube video that shows it
a wiki with it info on it
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/In_what_city_is_the_truck_in_pokemon_blueYami (talk) 18:21, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- First of all none of the links you provided are valid (YouTube, a picture, and an unsourced wiki.) Second, the whole text; about a truck appearing in game, is completely non-notable. 18:25, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Mudflap (Transformers) page
- OK, thanks for the heads-up, although next time you should talk to the admin before restoring the edit. 22:27, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Notability of Giovanni unclear...
But where to merge? He's not just a piece of anime, and correct me if wrong -- he has been more in games. Ultra! 11:05, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- What? He has made one or two appearances in a couple games (R/B/Y/FR/LG); he is much more prominent in the anime, so if his article was to be merged, it would certainly go to the List of Pokémon anime characters. 11:11, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
Circus Vargas Performers
My name is Zdrack (My parents are Trekkers) I need information from you on how to keep the performer's list on the Circus vargas page. I am a performer at Circus Vargas, and Mr. Quiroga had asked me to update the performers list, but I notice you have removed it. May I put it up again.
- Hi, I suppose the performers list could be re-added, but the rest (such as list of accidents and such) fail WP:NOT. And you sign your posts, just type four tildes at the end of your comment (~~~~). Thanks. 13:25, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- After looking over the expansive list of mostly non-notable performs, I think it would be best just to add the management section back. 13:30, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
Thank you very much. I'm still learning.
Hey, Artichoker! With all your delitions, I wanted to know why are you against Circus vargas? I did not begin that page, but I was asked, by Circus Vargas management to correct it, since there were some wrong information on it. And they requested that I update the performers list.
- I will tell you that I am absolutely not against that article (nor any article for that matter.) I was simply removing some details that do not belong on this encyclopedia. See what Wikipedia is not. 17:45, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
I read through what Wikipedia is not and I am not able to see your point. The performers, past and present is an integral part of Circus vargas. I have noticed that other articles list their circus performers.
- Wikipedia is not an indiscriminate collection of information. And which articles are you talking about, I have looked through a few circus articles, and none of them mention their performers. 20:12, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
This are just a few where their performers are mention. I'll look for more when I have the time.
- OK, fair enough. However, note that in each of the examples you have provided that only five or six of the main performers are listed. You can go ahead and add back some of the performers, but try to limit them to the most important/main ones, not every single person participating in the project. Cheers, 23:53, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Nope, I am not feeling any sense of power, just a will to help benefit the encyclopedia. 23:55, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Artichoker my man, you ARE power hungry. Why do you do deleting other peoples articles and contribution just because you do not like them. I guess is time for me to move on. You keep the power.
- No, I am simply trying to help maintain an encyclopedia. I tagged your article for speedy deletion because it did not show notability, which it must. Then an administrator who agreed with me deleted it. This has absolutely nothing to do with whether I like the article or not. I honestly don't know where you get that. Try reading some policies instead of falsely accusing people. Thanks, 11:28, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
My article on beast master was not usless dude. What the heck i mean when i first played adventure quest i had no idea what a beast master was. so i looked on wiki and it wasnt there. then i played the game and learned about the beast master and decided to put it on wiki and now u think that its not acceptible for other people to learn about. what ur problem?
- It is a non-notable fictional character from a video game, and most likely doesn't warrant mention in Beastmaster. 02:29, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- That makes it even less notable. 02:36, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
you delet articles just because isnt not notable
- Exactly, its called Wikipedia policy. 02:40, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
my article would be notable because there are over 40,000 users who have an account on adenture quest. lol there are almost 10 new accounts every day. i am sure a new user would want to know what a beast master is. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Faln angel82 (talk • contribs) 02:44, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Just because the game is popular certainly does not make an ability within it notable. 02:48, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
you will see how people talk about this skill on other forums if you type in "beastmaster class" on google. I wouldnt consider this type of skill non-notable.
- Forums, google; those doesn't verify anything at all. 02:55, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Forums can verify how many people talk about the topic and why they talk about it. Its not like forums doesnt deterimine how popular a topic is or there would be no topic. And guess what there are forums on a beastmaster. And people around the world seem to talk about it.Faln angel82 (talk) 03:18, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Please read WP:Verifiability. 10:32, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Your right. I do not have proof for my aritcle. But I see that most of your atricles arent verified either. So please get some work cited for those or I will have a reason not to verify my articles.Faln angel82 (talk) 13:55, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- What articles are you talking about? Can you provide some examples, and also please do not disrupt Wikipedia to illustrate a point. 14:16, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Examples:ned's declassified school survival guide. I feel that you did not find that from a source. And i also feel that it is not notable either. The fact that ned met mose in the third grade or something. How would that fact be notable.Faln angel82 (talk) 14:31, 18 June 2008 (UTC) And the ocean avenue (song) there is no verification for that article either.Faln angel82 (talk) 14:33, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- "you"? I don't believe I have ever edited that article, and if I did it was mostly for copy-editing. So I frankly don't know what you are talking about. 14:36, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
If you look under your contibutions and look for ned's declassified school survival guide and ocean avenue (song) articles you will see that you have worked on those articles with no verification. I dont think it matters "how" you worked on them its the fact that you changed or added something with no verification. Faln angel82 (talk) 14:45, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Excuse me? Please remember to assume good faith. Did you even look at my revisions. I was simply copyediting, which requires no sources. This means that it DOES matter "how" I worked on them. 14:48, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Its the fact that I dont think your consuming good faith either. My beast master was notable enough to be put on wiki. If I put all the wikipedia requriements on it would you let me do another article on it? Faln angel82 (talk) 15:00, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- I have assumed good faith; I am trying to be helpful and point you in the right direction. Beastmaster is an ability in a computer game; this makes it entirely gamecruft, and I honestly doubt it would ever meet all of the Wikipedia requirements. However, if you were able to [somehow] show that it displays notability, then it can have an article. This most likely is impossible as once again it is an ability in a computer game; entirely in-universe, etc. 15:03, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
What the use of this guide? Ultra! 19:32, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- This most likely should be merged into Pokémon game mechanics; thoughts? 19:47, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello, I saw this edit on Misty's page. I'm not very familiar with the anime, but I figured you would be, so I thought I'd bring the edit to your attention instead of reverting it myself. Useight (talk) 22:11, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, and thank you for bringing this to my attention. This is absolute vandalism and I will revert it. Hehe Pokémon is a little kid's show, there's no way there would be any romance at all. Cheers, 22:32, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Proffessor Louie & The Crowmatix is the correct spelling please don't change it again. Futurehawk (talk) 02:48, 19 June 2008 (UTC
- Are you sure you are not spelling Professor wrong (as it is supposed to only have one 'f'.) A search of Google shows that your spelling is most likely wrong. 02:54, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not spelling it at all the artist spells it that way http://www.greatblueheron.com/ Futurehawk (talk) 03:32, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- OK fair enough. Cheers, 14:04, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
It's true that Pokemon Gold and Silver batteries can be recharged if you get 100+ hours on it...It happened to my Gold version. However, it usually does not last longer than a few hours. The reason that G/S batteries recharge is because while playing, the battery does not need to work because it uses the System's battery. I've read about it here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=164862.
- Um okay. Thank you for this information, although I don't see how it pertains to any of my editorial actions. 01:21, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- this edit...You said you doubted it...So i gave you some evidence that it works. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 6x dandan gp (talk • contribs) 02:57, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, well it was unsourced. If you could source it using a valid website (not Serebii,) it would be allowed to stay. 03:04, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
I never said it did held one, i said that was the old rumor
rumors are just that rumors, the information is also notable and is not speculating. Go to the discussion portion of the article and you can see that i have posted enough sources that proves the truck exists. The mew might not be there but at least its a truck and the only truck or car i have ever seen in those old games.Yami (talk) 15:34, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- OK, so there is a truck in the game. I fail to see how this is notable at all. 15:36, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Your sarcastic and clear bias response on this matter stands against what wikipedia dictates against when it comes to being a editor. I am only trying to contribute to the article. I don't see how my contribution is hurting the article. You come off as personally attacking me since you have repeatedly undone my contributions and responded to me in the talk page of the article with a bias tone.
Wikipedia even dictates that you should not just delete something without thinking, and if you can just improve on it. Despite my stance that if the truck doesn't belong then neither should the fancclub, i at least didn't go and delete that when you deleted my contribution. This shows that i am not trying to cause trouble. All i want to do is contribute to a article that barly has a paragraph for each city when there are so much more that could be added.Yami (talk) 19:05, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- I wouldn't call what I'm saying "sarcastic," as I am simply pointing out that I fail to see your information's notability. Your contribution hurts the article by introducing something that is nonnotable. Reverting your edits is not a personal attack, and I wouldn't consider my comments "biased."
- I will tell you right now that I always think before performing a reversion; when I saw your contribution I also saw that it did not add any not notable information to Vermilion City. I have already said why the Pokémon Fan Club is notable enough to warrant inclusion on the talk page. If you do not want to cause trouble, please refrain from adding back your information until we have reached a consensus. 19:40, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
You kept sayign it was speculation, and saying it was non notable and coming off in your responses and you edit summaries as attacking. You also go and undo it without actually going in and editing it . And it is not speculation. You also undid a third option editor and if he found anything wrong with the article and my contribution he would have fixed it, you are vandalizing the article Yami (talk) 20:09, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Saying something is nonnotable, etc. is NOT a personal attack. I undid it because there is simply nothing else to edit. I undid the other editor's edits because it was simply adding an image to your information, etc. This is called a content dispute, calling my edits vandalism is both careless, and almost a personal attack. 20:14, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
the other editor fixed the image i added. He also has seconded that the info belongs, and if he didn't he would have removed it. you seem to be the only one against it so why do you have the right to remove it. you should wait for consensus against it before i wait for consensus for itYami (talk) 20:18, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Consensus should be reached BEFORE making the controversial edit to the article. Therefore the original version should stay while discussion is going on. I shall also say that we do not vote on Wikipedia. We reach consensus, so just because another editor shares your view does not mean you are right and I am wrong. 20:23, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
and that means it doesn't make you right either
I've seen the truck with my own two eyes doing it that hardest way possible by gong through the game without HM 01, and the phantom PC is just as real as the pokemon center pcs or the one in the Pokemon leagues. You also say your not attacking me on a personal level or non bias but your edit summaries say different.
"evising this paragraph for now, as the other edit was careless enough to simply revert my edit without viewing the changes"
"Removing speculation, gamecruft, and nonnotable information. Please do not add this back until consensus is reached on the talk page"
"the fact that there is a truck in this game is completely nonnotable"
"emoving speculation (and as a matter of fact it does NOT hold a mew."
- See my reply here. 20:40, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Excuse me? I do not have a "rank" other than a user of Wikipedia, the same as you. Frankly, I don't know what you are talking about, I am not trying to intimidate you. I believe that warning was just, as you have reverted my edits three times, which is coming dangerously close to violating the three-revert rule. Warnings are NOT attacks. Please stop uselessly pointing your finger at me and claiming everything I say is "a personal attack." It only detracts from your credibility. 20:48, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
I don't know the hierarchy here on wiki but what i saw was some starts and crap that made you seem like you have some kind of high standing but you are showing that those awards are lies. Also I can give you the same warning in that case since you undid my edits just as many timesYami (talk) 20:55, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, you must be talking about my user page. Your claim that the "awards are lies" is appalling. I received that barnstar from another editor who appreciated my work decrufting a few Pokémon-related articles. What is ironic is that one of those articles was Kanto (Pokémon). 20:58, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war. Note that the three-revert rule prohibits making more than three reversions on a single page within a 24 hour period. Additionally, users who perform a large number of reversions in content disputes may be blocked for edit warring, even if they do not technically violate the three-revert rule. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing. Please do not repeatedly revert edits, but use the talk page to work towards wording and content that gains a consensus among editors. If necessary, pursue dispute resolution. Yami (talk) 20:57, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- This is certainly very hypocritical of you, considering you accused my warning of you a personal attack, and then you go ahead and warn me with the same thing... 20:59, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- WP:DTTR please. 18:04, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Okay, I have reviewed the situation and I am going to post this message on the talk pages' of both interested parties. We have a disput here regarding whether or not a particular truck in the game is notable. Now, keeping in mind that Wikipedia is not a collection of all human knowledge, and that Wikipedia is also not a game guide (we have www.gamefaqs.com for that, it must be determined if this particular truck is notable enough for inclusion. Now, I notice that you've both reverted twice within an hour, dangerously close to 3RR. So here's how this is going to have to work. I do not want the article to be used as a battle ground. This should be discussed on the article's talk page. I'm going to remove the content for now, then in a calm manner, without any ad hominem attacks from either party, Yami will present evidence as to the notability of this truck. Then Artichoker can refute the claim if he so desires. Note that Yami's evidence must be toward the notability of the truck not to the existence of the truck. Existence alone is not enough to warrant inclusion in the article. During the discussion, neither of you should edit that particular information into or out of the article. Let's not let this escalate into a 3RR block or page protection. Useight (talk) 21:00, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Thought the argument wasn't entirely on the existence of the Truck, but also the Notability of the truck.
I admit a lot of my frustration came from the terms "Speculation" and "Non Notability" being repeatedly used.
Rather my contribution was or was not notable, it by any means was not speculation. I apologies if I seem to be arguing for its existence but I want to clear every detail up to keep my thoughts Linear.
Now to prove that this information belong here.
In the Pokémon world, most of the show and in the games is surrounded by nature. The only thing that contrasts this is the surprisingly advance technology seen in the franchise. Even though they can transform Pokémon and objects into energy, and even teleport it long distances, they still have lots of nature. Even in the show the viewer hardly sees any automotives. The exception being officer jenny's bike and the police force cars, a few ambulances and the occasional truck.
Unless the plots needs it you rarely see any vehicles in Pokémon. The games and show is almost always done on foot unless you get a bike or a Pokémon to transport you somewhere, and even then that leads to more walking.
The word of Pokémon is just full of Technology, yet they don't rely on it to get them where they're going and when you see a truck it contrasts everything else. Even here on wikipedia the fact that there is a strange nature-human contrast is noted in the Pokémon article.
The Truck was put there by the developers/programmers for one reason or another, either for a nice little Easter egg, or a joke of some kind. For all we know they could have put it there to start rumors on it and maybe increase game sales. Who knows I'm not going speculate on that.
The truck is apart of the games (Red, Blue, Yellow and even more notable Pokémon Fire Red and Leaf Green.)
The fact that the game developers and programmers in charge of redoing the first two games for a new market and keeping such a feature proves that it has some worth.
I didn't even see another Truck or car in the games until I read about the new Pokémon Sapphire and Ruby. Then when I got a emulation of Pokémon Emerald I enjoyed another chuckle as I saw the moving van that brought the player to their new home in the Hoenn region.
The moving truck reminded me of the first time I saw the only vehicle in the games that I knew of. The whole game is nothing but walking, biking and using a Pokémon to transport you. Through most of the game you feel like the only technology around was a few electronics here and there.
Having to walk through tall grass, caves, and make it across bodies of water gives the franchise a certain charm. In the real world we can get on our bikes but when your and adult a car is just so more natural. The game keeps an certain kind of innocence because it keeps the fantasy of child hood alive by not having cars and trucks everywhere.
Not only does the truck completely contrast the nature to human side of the game, but it brings with it a whole mythology with it.
Through out the years one of the most sought after and quested Pokémon was Mew. Many Rumors on how to catch Mew without a Nintendo event blanket the internet and a few magazines for years. Among the many rumored methods of acquiring Mew was using well known glitches and secrete places.
When I first heard the rumors about mew and the truck, I naturally turned to the internet. Though the method I found was a lot harder then a recently discovered method, I still enjoyed finding this truck.
I even sacrificed a 100+ hour game on my Pokémon Blue to go through the game without obtaining cut from the S.S. Anne's captain and worked my way to finding the truck.
The truck is apart of the game, it contrasts the human-nature tone of the franchise, and it has spawned a rumor that gave many people hope about getting their own mew.
I think this is why it is notable and a nice addition to the article. Yes we have sites like gamefaq for this stuff, but if there is going be a article on the cities of the country from a game like Pokémon, then why not put as much detail about the cities in as possible.
I'm sorry I repeated something, and didn’t keep a linear thought to well, but I want to make it clear that I love the show, and I want to contribute to the best of my ability. Yami (talk) 22:04, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
You deserve a barnstar
- Thank you! This means a lot to me. 14:05, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Images at Kanto (Pokémon)
Okay, I have posted my opinion on the matter at Talk:Kanto (Pokémon)#Compromise regarding placing the image on the article. This seems to be the solution that 1) follows policy best; and 2) satisfies both parties best. Please comment there if you have any opinion regarding this possible solution. Useight (talk) 23:26, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Kanto Talk page
The talk page on Kanto (Pokémon) is huge and hard to navigate. Is there a way you could condense, or sort out the discussion a bit? Perhaps using show/hide sections or something? I'd do it, but I can only do minor, sporatic edits right now because I'm at work. Useight (talk) 17:48, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, it has been getting out of hand. I'll try to do my best to organize it, although I hope Wikipedia has some help on show/hide sections, as I don't know how to code those yet.
17:51, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- I believe it is done like this:
Put this code at the top of the section you want to hide
<div class="NavFrame" style="width:100%"><div class="NavHead" style="background:gray;">SECTION TITLE HERE</div><div class="NavContent" style="display:none; text-align:left; background:240 248 255;">
Put this code at the bottom of the section you want to hide:
Hope that helps. Useight (talk) 18:01, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Game Mechanics Starter Pokémon table
I'm only on a screen resolution of 1024x768, and with the table in the floating-right position, the start of the paragraph gets horribly squashed in the left-hand side of it. The room is about as wide as the words "aspects of the" or "RPG series of". Hence why I moved it down lower. TheChrisD Rants•Edits 18:09, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, that makes sense. If you haven't already, feel free to revert to your last edit. 18:52, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the info. Actually I did see Pokémon: The First Movie. Wow, that was a long time ago. I've never played any of the games, but I'm familar somewhat with the original 151. Useight (talk) 22:09, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- ANI is usually several third-party editors examining a situation and taking action if it is deemed necessary. I watched the whole thing unfold while I mediated the situation and I don't believe any action will be necessary on either party. A blocking of either party would be inappropriate, in my opinion. Usually the discussions aren't that lengthy, and that particular thread seems pretty much dead anyway; looks like it has pretty much blown over. Keep an eye on the thread and be prepared to defend yourself against any accusation that may come up. As for "putting up with you", I don't think that's what it was at all and I'm always available to help out with whatever I can. I only have two purposes on Wikipedia: 1) Improve the encyclopedia; and 2) Help others improve the encyclopedia. Useight (talk) 02:52, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- My reply here. 03:00, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Could you perhaps specify an email address? If you don't want to use your primary email address, just create a gmail account or something. Cheers,10:29, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oh you want my email address? Sure, its Artichoker1@gmail.com 14:10, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Red as mentioned on the Johto Article
I think the section should be redone because it more or less questions the storyline of the pervious games and ash/red's journey and if it really happened.
If anything the trainer that you battle in pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal is based on the character from pokemon yellow but the article says the manga and anime.
Red has all the pokemon that can be obtained free through various events. aside from the pikachu you get as a starter in the game, I know he has the three starter pokemon from the other games as well (fully evolved of course), i'm sure he has an Eevee in one for or another, and i think he has a snorlax. all of these pokemon can be obtain in pokemon yellow through various events as mentioned. I just wanted your thoughts before i go an rewrite it because i know your big on citations.
- My reply here. 20:35, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Re:Post on my talk page
After reviewing your request for rollback, I have enabled rollback on your account. Keep in mind these things when going to use rollback:
- Getting rollback is no more momentous than installing Twinkle.
- Rollback can be used to revert vandalism only, and not good faith edits.
- Rollback may be removed at any time.
If you no longer want rollback, then contact me and I'll remove it. Also, for some information on how to use rollback, you can view this page. I'm sure you'll do great with rollback, just leave me a message on my talk page if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of rollback. Happy editing! Acalamari 01:45, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
Jungle Thunder is entirely welcome to remove any warnings he wants on his talk page. While him adding edit-protection tags to it obviously didn't do anything to his page other than perhaps mislead people about whether it could be edited, I don't think it counts as vandalism. It would be more productive instead to enter into the page's history warnings for the Pokemon-related material he's disruptively edited. --EEMIV (talk) 23:30, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
- My reply here. 00:10, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
Warhammer 40,0000 list of weapons
I'm still planning to carry on working on that article - but frankly those war hammer articles are making me wikidepressed, so I "went for a walk" and did a little bit of writing somewhere else. --Allemandtando (talk) 00:20, 30 June 2008 (UTC)