can you give me some advice about [Jason Zhang]
i really need your advice about:
organization of written language
Draft:Alice Springs Celtic FC
Hello, I have added many references to the page and it is now worthy of being on the mainspace. If you could please move it back now that would be great :) 17th of May 2016
Hi, Can you please tell me what exactly should be improved on this page? I think every phrase is sourced.
Many thanks for your help!
Hello Atlantic306, could you please review the page again. I do not believe it should be deleted now. Thank you! Thsmi002 (talk)
Thank you for the guidance :) I made very significant changes to the page within the past 3 minutes. May you please recheck that figure? Thsmi002 (talk)
Thank you, I really appreciate you guidance. Thsmi002 (talk)
00:19:07, 17 October 2017 review of submission by Ahdirector
I just added the inline citations mentioned by the reviewer. I sincerely appreciate another look at the page "Anouar H. Smaine" as it now has plenty of references for each section. Many thanks. ahdirector. October 16th. 2017
Hi. We're into the last five days of the Women in Red World Contest. There's a new bonus prize of $200 worth of books of your choice to win for creating the most new women biographies between 0:00 on the 26th and 23:59 on 30th November. If you've been contributing to the contest, thank you for your support, we've produced over 2000 articles. If you haven't contributed yet, we would appreciate you taking the time to add entries to our articles achievements list by the end of the month. Thank you, and if participating, good luck with the finale!
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article Don't Know Why (album) is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Don't Know Why (album) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article.
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Lisa Littman. Legobot (talk) 04:24, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Winona Ryder. Legobot (talk) 04:23, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
NPR Newsletter No.13 18 September 2018
Hello Atlantic306, thank you for your work reviewing New Pages!
The New Page Feed currently has 2700 unreviewed articles, up from just 500 at the start of July. For a while we were falling behind by an average of about 40 articles per day, but we have stabilised more recently. Please review some articles from the back of the queue if you can (Sort by: 'Oldest' at Special:NewPagesFeed), as we are very close to having articles older than one month.
- Project news
- As part of this project, the feed will have some larger updates to functionality next month. Specifically, ORES predictions will be built in, which will automatically flag articles for potential issues such as vandalism or spam. Copyright violation detection will also be added to the new page feed. See the projects's talk page for more info.
- Moving to Draft and Page Mover
- Some unsuitable new articles can be best reviewed by moving them to the draft space, but reviewers need to do this carefully and sparingly. It is most useful for topics that look like they might have promise, but where the article as written would be unlikely to survive AfD. If the article can be easily fixed, or if the only issue is a lack of sourcing that is easily accessible, tagging or adding sources yourself is preferable. If sources do not appear to be available and the topic does not appear to be notable, tagging for deletion is preferable (PROD/AfD/CSD as appropriate). See additional guidance at WP:DRAFTIFY.
- If the user moves the draft back to mainspace, or recreates it in mainspace, please do not re-draftify the article (although swapping it to maintain the page history may be advisable in the case of copy-paste moves). AfC is optional except for editors with a clear conflict of interest.
- Articles that have been created in contravention of our paid-editing-requirements or written from a blatant NPOV perspective, or by authors with a clear COI might also be draftified at discretion.
- The best tool for draftification is User:Evad37/MoveToDraft.js(info). Kindly adapt the text in the dialogue-pop-up as necessary (the default can also be changed like this). Note that if you do not have the Page Mover userright, the redirect from main will be automatically tagged as CSD R2, but in some cases it might be better to make this a redirect to a different page instead.
- The Page Mover userright can be useful for New Page Reviewers; occasionally page swapping is needed during NPR activities, and it helps avoid excessive R2 nominations which must be processed by admins. Note that the Page Mover userright has higher requirements than the NPR userright, and is generally given to users active at Requested Moves. Only reviewers who are very experienced and are also very active reviewers are likely to be granted it solely for NPP activities.
|List of other useful scripts for New Page Reviewing
- Twinkle provides a lot of the same functionality as the page curation tools, and some reviewers prefer to use the Twinkle tools for some/all tasks. It can be activated simply in the gadgets section of 'preferences'. There are also a lot of options available at the Twinkle preferences panel after you install the gadget.
- In terms of other gadgets for NPR, HotCat is worth turning on. It allows you to easily add, remove, and change categories on a page, with name suggestions.
- MoreMenu also adds a bunch of very useful links for diagnosing and fixing page issues.
- User:Equazcion/ScriptInstaller.js(info): Installing scripts doesn't have to be complicated. Go to your common.js and copy
importScript( 'User:Equazcion/ScriptInstaller.js' ); into an empty line, now you can install all other scripts with the click of a button from the script page! (Note you need to be at the ".js" page for the script for the install button to appear, not the information page)
- User:TheJosh/Scripts/NewPagePatrol.js(info): Creates a scrolling new pages list at the left side of the page. You can change the number of pages shown by adding the following to the next line on your common.js page (immediately after the line importing this script):
npp_num_pages=20; (Recommended 20, but you can use any number from 1 to 50).
- User:Primefac/revdel.js(info): Is requesting revdel complicated and time consuming? This script helps simplify the process. Just have the Copyvio source URL and go to the history page and collect your diff IDs and you can drop them into the script Popups and it will create a revdel request for you.
- User:Lourdes/PageCuration.js(info): Creates a "Page Curation" link to Special:NewPagesFeed up near your sandbox link.
- User:Writ Keeper/Scripts/deletionFinder.js: Creates links next to the title of each page which show up if it has been previously deleted or nominated for deletion.
- User:Evad37/rater.js(info): A fantastic tool for adding WikiProject templates to article talk pages. If you add:
rater_autostartNamespaces = 0; to the next line on your common.js, the prompt will pop up automatically if a page has no Wikiproject templates on the talk page (note: this can be a bit annoying if you review redirects or dab pages commonly).
Go here to remove your name if you wish to opt-out of future mailings. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 23:11, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Ron DeSantis. Legobot (talk) 04:24, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
Hey can you please protect page Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop? There has been persistent vandalism, changing of orders, removal of references by an anyonymous user. Thank you :) PlotEditor6 (talk) 10:04, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Nabil Gabol. Legobot (talk) 04:23, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Keanu Reeves. Legobot (talk) 04:23, 20 September 2018 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop TV series.jpeg
Thanks for uploading File:Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop TV series.jpeg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described in section F5 of the criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. --B-bot (talk) 02:38, 21 September 2018 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Naomi Osaka. Legobot (talk) 04:23, 21 September 2018 (UTC)
The feedback request service is asking for participation in this request for comment on Talk:Adam Milstein. Legobot (talk) 04:23, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
Help. Help fix  for article Maureen Wroblewitz. Thanks you. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 11:07, 22 September 2018 (UTC)
- May you help.220.127.116.11 (talk) 11:11, 22 September 2018 (UTC)