|Please place new discussions at the bottom of the talk page.|
|This is Aurora2698's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Aurora2698.|
Thanks for alerting to that article about Tropical Cyclone Hina and I would like to see a full blown copy of the article if that is possible as I have been trying to write an article on Hina for a while. Anyway, while we welcome the reanaylsis of Hina, the tropical cyclone project prefers to stick with winds as reported by the warning center until said warning center revises them. However, I am happy to add the details of the reanaylsis to Hina's article in prose. Thanks.Jason Rees (talk) 17:02, 16 September 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks for the clarification; I'll keep that in mind. How do I get you a copy of the article? Aurora (talk | contribs) 07:51, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
- Well assuming you can save the article to your desktop or some other place on your computer, you could email me it. Thanks.Jason Rees (talk) 12:32, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
Re:Your warning on my talk page
On my talk page I saw you warn me about adding the child pornography category to The Simpsons Movie. Well, I am here to inform you that that edit was constructive as the category is accurate; during the scene where Homer Simpson makes Bart skateboard naked, the latter's penis is briefly visible in between a brick wall and two fences. Please remove the warning from my wall and revert the page back to the way it was when I edited it, for the edit was relevant. Cartoongamer12 (talk) 09:51, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
- You're welcome to remove the warnings from your talk page yourself. However, I'm hesitant to restore the edit; I do not think it was constructive. The Simpsons Movie is not by any stretch of the term 'child pornography'. It does not "exploit children for sexual simulation". It is not a "form of child sexual exploitation". There is no mention of it being "child pornography" in any reputable source. From the description of the category, which reads: "The term child pornography usually means works that center around sexual behaviour of children. Because production of child pornography is a crime in many jurisdictions, the decision on what constitutes it often needs to be done in each separate case by experts, judges or community members", the film clearly does not fit there. The film does not centre around the sexual behaviour of Bart, and it is obviously not an illegal production if it was approved by multiple censors. It cannot be described as child erotica, either, as there are no sexual undertones whatsoever in the scene. I am not of the belief that the article should be re-added to the "child pornography" category. Aurora (talk | contribs) 10:11, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
Jose Altuve/ Chris Sale
"Hello, I'm Aurora2698. I wanted to let you know that I reverted one of your recent contributions —the one you made with this edit to José Altuve— because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Aurora"
Apparently you didn't see yesterday game. Altuve hit 2 home runs off Chris Sale, he immediately became Sale's father. How wasn't that contribution "constructive"?
Pending changes reviewer granted
Hello. Your account has been granted the "pending changes reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on pages protected by pending changes. The list of articles awaiting review is located at Special:PendingChanges, while the list of articles that have pending changes protection turned on is located at Special:StablePages.
Being granted reviewer rights neither grants you status nor changes how you can edit articles. If you do not want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time.
- Wikipedia:Reviewing pending changes, the guideline on reviewing
- Wikipedia:Pending changes, the summary of the use of pending changes
- Wikipedia:Protection policy#Pending changes protection, the policy determining which pages can be given pending changes protection by administrators.
I wanted to let you know that I fixed the external link error on the Shawn Pierce wiki page. If you have any concerns or queries in regards to the changes that I have applied, please let me know. I will try my best to help out. Thanks. Have a nice day! Elainasla (talk) 12:50, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
Listen here you morbidly obese term for a vagina
i apologize for vandalisng the shelburne wiki. i actually did it as an expierment, as i live in shelburne and wanted to see how long it would take to be spotted it actually lasted longer than i thought!
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎