|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hello BarrelProof, to start I would like to say thank you for correcting the information on United Nations Security Council Resolution 2337, and please feel free to correct any information that I get wrong or miss. Second, I was thinking about adding the documents content as a quote in the resolution section such as the one found in United Nations Security Council Resolution 82. Would you think that would work as a collapse-able quote, or would an image of the document suffice instead? Adog104 Talk to me 14:19, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
- Personally, I don't think a quote of the full text would be helpful. It is available in the UN press release that is a cited source, and I don't think that quoting it would really provide the reader with any substantial additional insight. —BarrelProof (talk) 14:25, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
File:Type 056 corvette in ShangHai.jpg
The image is of a frigate in Shanghai. There is no informtion in the file as to the identity of the ship. The way the image and caption is presented would lead someone, who does not examine the file details, to believe that this ship is the Nigerian ship in question, and that this image was taken off Gambia.--KTo288 (talk) 22:27, 26 January 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for the explanation. I won't revert again if you remove it again. —BarrelProof (talk) 22:34, 26 January 2017 (UTC)
A page you started (Early warning (disambiguation)) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Early warning (disambiguation), BarrelProof!
Wikipedia editor Eyesnore just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Moved to "Early warning (disambiguation)" because of naming conventions.
To reply, leave a comment on Eyesnore's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
- When creating disambiguation pages, fix all resulting mis-directed links.
- Before moving an article to a qualified name (in order to create a disambiguation page at the base name, to move an existing disambiguation page to that name, or to redirect that name to a disambiguation page), click on What links here to find all of the incoming links. Repair all of those incoming links to use the new article name.
It would be a great help if you would check the other Wikipedia articles that contain links to "BMG" and fix them to take readers to the correct article. Thanks. --R'n'B (call me Russ) 10:37, 5 February 2017 (UTC)
- Fair enough, and I'll do some work on that, but so many of the articles were linking to the wrong place anyway that I think that changing the target to a dab page made the situation better, not worse. (Because it is easier to detect that an article is incorrectly linking to a dab page than to detect that it is just linking to the wrong place.) —BarrelProof (talk) 15:49, 5 February 2017 (UTC)
Mid-Atlantic accent RM
Barrow should too!
Please sign https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Hochschule_f%C3%BCr_Technik_und_Wirtschaft_Berlin&diff=771121420&oldid=771006098 (just a typo I guess). Andrewa (talk) 00:40, 26 March 2017 (UTC)