User talk:Black Falcon
|This is a Wikipedia user talk page.
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original talk page is located at
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 14 days may be automatically moved.|
Cheif executive officer listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Cheif executive officer. Since you had some involvement with the Cheif executive officer redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 23:03, 23 November 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for notifying me. I have commented at the discussion in support of your nomination. Cheers, -- Black Falcon (talk) 17:33, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
Can you please review my article.
Hello Black Falcon, Can you please review the article: Http://en.wikipedia.com/wiki/sofia_espinoza_alvarez
I found your on wiki and after reading your page I figured you would be open and willing to help me out.
- Hi User:VonEdit, I made a few edits to the article (diff). One additional item I wanted to bring to your attention is that some portions of the article appear to closely paraphrase the subject's official website. I am not fluent in Spanish, but a number of sentences in the article appear to be direct (or very close) translations of the subject's personal biography. In general, articles should summarize information from other sources instead of closely paraphrasing, which infringes on the source's copyright. Please let me know if I could offer any further assistance witht this. -- Black Falcon (talk) 05:46, 27 February 2017 (UTC)
Wikipedia talk:Categories for discussion#Fate of CFDS. Armbrust The Homunculus 09:14, 28 December 2016 (UTC)
Hey Black Falcon, how have you been? Do you recall if we ever had a discussion to depopulate Category:Wikipedians of individual users? I can't seem to find it anywhere, although I know we had several depopulate noms and it would have made sense for this to be one of them. In any event, that category is overrun with userpages. Do you think we need to have a formal discussion somewhere to do this, or do you think we should just go ahead and depopulate it? Obviously it isn't doing anyone any good for people to be in this parent category. VegaDark (talk) 08:38, 15 January 2017 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (January 2017). This first issue is being sent out to all administrators, if you wish to keep receiving it please subscribe. Your feedback is welcomed.
- NinjaRobotPirate • Schwede66 • K6ka • Ealdgyth • Ferret • Cyberpower678 • Mz7 • Primefac • Dodger67
- Briangotts • JeremyA • BU Rob13
- A discussion to workshop proposals to amend the administrator inactivity policy at Wikipedia talk:Administrators has been in process since late December 2016.
- Wikipedia:Pending changes/Request for Comment 2016 closed with no consensus for implementing Pending changes level 2 with new criteria for use.
- Following an RfC, an activity requirement is now in place for bots and bot operators.
- When performing some administrative actions the reason field briefly gave suggestions as text was typed. This change has since been reverted so that issues with the implementation can be addressed. (T34950)
- Following the latest RfC concluding that Pending Changes 2 should not be used on the English Wikipedia, an RfC closed with consensus to remove the options for using it from the page protection interface, a change which has now been made. (T156448)
- The Foundation has announced a new community health initiative to combat harassment. This should bring numerous improvements to tools for admins and CheckUsers in 2017.
- JohnCD (John Cameron Deas) passed away on 30 December 2016. John began editing Wikipedia seriously during 2007 and became an administrator in November 2009.
13:37, 1 February 2017 (UTC)