How do i make or improve articles to make them better??
- Hi there, BlueTropicalWave! I'm Hallows AG and welcome to Wikipedia! Well, it's easy to make articles better, just click on the "Edit" tab at the top of any page! Of course, please do ensure that all the edits you make are verifiable and are constructive. As for making articles, you can make an article through Articles for Creation, where your article would be reviewed and made live. You can visit me on my talk page if you ever need anything, or you can ask at the Teahouse, where they'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions. Regards, Hallows Aktiengesellschaft (talk) 08:04, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
Suppression of edits
|Suppression of some of your edits
Hello BlueTropicalWave, in my role as an oversighter I have hidden some of your edits from public view because they contained possible personal information about yourself. This is for your own safety and in line with our policies on protecting younger editors. Please take the time to review this page and do not post again the information that I've removed. If you have any questions, feel free to email me . Snowolf How can I help? 08:16, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- We don't base those decisions on how it looks. We don't know if a "staff writer" wrote it. YE Pacific Hurricane 06:11, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
- i thnk it wood look better if we ad thw auther. BlueTropicalWave (Talk) 02:07, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
- But why? Where did you get that in the first place? --♫ Hurricanehink (talk) 03:10, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
- There is a tool called Twinkle. I've used it many times. It add commands that let you welcome other newer users, and revert vandalism. You can turn it on by going to preferences, and then going to gadgets. --I dream of horses @ 08:22, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
The reason why I revert the fixes you made was because they were not good. you removed non-breaking spaces, played with images, and changed the references, and made the death total in the infobox less specific. In all, can you please stop playing with GA's and instead write an article yourself? YE Pacific Hurricane 01:16, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
- What should i write about i dnt kno. BlueTropicalWave (Talk) 01:23, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
- See WP:WPTC/R for suggestions. YE Pacific Hurricane 02:34, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war. Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement.
Please be particularly aware, Wikipedia's policy on edit warring states:
- Edit warring is disruptive regardless of how many reverts you have made; that is to say, editors are not automatically "entitled" to three reverts.
- Do not edit war even if you believe you are right.
If you find yourself in an editing dispute, use the article's talk page to discuss controversial changes; work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you engage in an edit war, you may be blocked from editing.