Welcome to my talk page. Please sign and date your entries by inserting ~~~~ at the end. Unsigned messages will likely be removed. For messages left here, I will usually respond here. If I leave a message on your talk page, I will watch for a response there.
Start a new talk topic.
The latest wave of socks
Thanks for the quick blocks on these; the ghost-toast guy tends to vandalize pretty rapidly and that saves some rollbacks. Note that I'm also reporting these to SPI, at this point more in the interest of documenting the vandal's edit patterns and keeping a "paper" trail of sorts as to which accounts are his. Part of the case is currently on hold over there, as it looks like we're merging the case that's open right now with an earlier one, which editors didn't realize was connected to the latest string of these accounts right away. dalahäst (let's talk!) 05:50, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
Additional account for SPI you're doing
Hi, I noticed you were looking into some accounts for WP:SOCK at the moment. You might want to look at Toursabaft as related to Nosedrain55 et al as well. Very similar edits on newspaper and Web development. I can post an actual SPI if you prefer, but I figured you might just want to block this one too while you were still looking at it. Thanks!
Example diffs: , 
~ RobTalk 05:53, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- @BU Rob13: I'm pretty sure these are the same guy we've been seeing a lot of lately. I think this diff speaks for itself. dalahäst (let's talk!) 05:55, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- @Dalahäst: Yes, I'm sure it is. ~ RobTalk 05:56, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- Toursabaft is absolutely the same guy, must have slipped through the cracks. Thanks. --Bongwarrior (talk) 05:58, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- There's a small backlog of pretty obvious ones that haven't been blocked at the SPI page; I've been keeping track of them all until they do get blocked, as well as keeping an eye out for new ones. dalahäst (let's talk!) 06:32, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for looking out - I've blocked those ones plus a few more. --Bongwarrior (talk) 07:17, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
I blocked him for abusing multiple accounts. Links that tell the tale:     
Anna Frodesiak (talk) 09:13, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- I had thought DoNotFuckWithMe (talk · contribs) might be related to I can talk to aliens (talk · contribs), since the former popped up right after blocking two accounts belonging to the latter, but maybe not. So much socking, I'm not sure I know who is who anymore. --Bongwarrior (talk) 19:56, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hard to say. Anna Frodesiak (talk) 01:01, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
Now we have TheAirsoftPlayer requesting unblock. Consider deleting the entire page and removing talk access as you did here with this sock. I should not be the one because I was the blocker. Cheers, Anna Frodesiak (talk) 01:01, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
- I'd rather let a third admin handle it. --Bongwarrior (talk) 03:40, 27 June 2015 (UTC)
I made few disruptive edits to Article to make you guys realise that it needs to be protected. Thanks 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:08, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
- Not really. It's usually easier to block the IP or user. --Bongwarrior (talk) 17:25, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
Bhano Langa and AfD
Bhano langa to me doesnt meet the notabily guidelines. I was gonna do the nom on Afd but i dont know how. I wanted to ask you to look at the article and see if it is good or bad and put on afd if it is bad. Sry grammar just joined this wiki! Hope you have a good day! PackersFan2015 (talk) 20:48, 4 July 2015 (UTC) PackersFan2015
- Hi there. It's not exactly good, but it's extremely unlikely to be deleted, and I don't think an AfD would accomplish anything. Most populated places are automatically presumed to be notable; see WP:NGEO for the relevant guideline. Take care. --Bongwarrior (talk) 07:53, 5 July 2015 (UTC)