User talk:Bormalagurski/archive 2
- 1 Article Improvement Belgrade
- 2 Impressed
- 3 wikiproject
- 4 Re: Personal attack
- 5 Re: Kanada
- 6 Sad sam tek video
- 7 Re: Crna Gora
- 8 MSN
- 9 COTW Project
- 10 Starcevic
- 11 Please note
- 12 Protection
- 13 United Macedonia?
- 14 Slazem se potpuno...
- 15 thanks!
- 16 a sad,
- 17 Nekoliko stvari...
- 18 Vinipeg
- 19 Dalje...
- 20 Usluga
- 21 Porijeklom..
- 22 Kosovo Population
- 23 msn
- 24 Condor Pada
- 25 Request for comment
- 26 Serbia
- 27 PVO
- 28 reply
- 29 Re:E, jado
- 30 Something Weird - Listen to this
- 31 you deserve one too
- 32 Template
- 33 Template (cont.)
- 34 Vandal
- 35 Apology from the "vandal"
- 36 Eh?
- 37 Please Help
- 38 Dzoni
- 39 Dzoni
- 40 Apology
- 41 Hej...
- 42 Ne trebas biti razocaran
- 43 Barnstar
- 44 User notice: temporary 3RR block
Article Improvement Belgrade
Thanks for leaving a message in my talkpage. I am impressed by your gesture with the flag. Hope that we can come to a compromise soon in that problematic page. You could always contribute in increasing the awareness of your compatriots. I am doing that with mine, as there are some who are vandalising from my compatriots as well. Hope we can meet in an article, and contribute in something together. Hopefully that article will have very little to do with the hostilities our nations had in the past. In return to your gesture with the flag, I will talk in your language: kazi mi kako je u Kanadi? jesi li u "francusku" ili "englesku" zonu? jer lako da nadjes posao za IT? imam jadan prijatelj koji je ziveo tamo za 1 god i mi je rekao da je super zivjeti u Kanadi. Gledas li South Park? jednom tamo su se zajebavali i rekli su da Kanada ima samo jedan highway, east-west. Jel to tako? Should you wanna learn some Albanian, drop a line :)). greetings, Ilir pz
- Hehe Family guy mi se svidja vise od Simpsons, i gledao sam tu foru sa Slobom. Video sam stotina tih episoda, a sad proverim svaki dan za nove episode, gledaj u  ako imas BitTorrent software. As far as finding a job is concerned, mozda ce pomoci sto imam diplomu iz amerikanskog univerziteta. Ili su kanadjani alergicni na svasta amerikansko. Ziveo sam u Maryland za neko vreme, ali i meni se nije toliko dopalo tamo. I am not sure I can see that programme you are talkinga about "Does anyone have a plan". Would like to. Even though I am tired of checking too much news from all sorts of sources. Stanje ovdje je dobro. Radi se, iako nezaposlenost je dosta duboka. Za IT ima posla gde god ta ides. Zeleo bih da zivim negdje za nekoliko god a da se vratim kad ima vise investicija, kad se status Kosova resi. Want some Albanian? well you say "Si je"(see ye) to znaci "Kako si", "mire"(meer) means "good, or well". "diten e mire" (dihtun eh meer) "have a nice day". I heard before that there were many Albanians from the surrounding of my town having bakeries in Subotica. Was that the case before you left it? greetings,Ilir pz 22:15, 8 April 2006 (UTC)
thanks, ill try if i find the time :) Foant 08:29, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
- thanks for the invitation. Ilir pz 10:27, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
Alright, i ja se pridruzujem, mada cu verovatno moci da budem od bilo kakve koristi tek za koji mesec , kad se zavrsi skola... - Arag0rn 00:50, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Joined. Thanks. I don't know if I'll be of much use, though, don't have much time to deal with these articles now. --Sabate 19:26, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
Re: Personal attack
I'm sorry that he said that to you, however you've done all you can do at the moment. If he continues let me and WP:PAIN know about it, and we'll see what we can do. --LBMixPro<Speak|on|it!> 07:09, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Iz Toronta. Pozdravi za Vankuver! --Bora Nesic 20:57, 16 April 2006 (UTC)
Sad sam tek video
Onu sliku sto si mi ostavio sa Djindjicem.Sad kad sam se malo smirio sto se tice Milosevica kad je proslo malo vremena,sad moram da ti priznam da si u pravu sto se tice radikalaDzoni 04:37, 17 April 2006 (UTC)
Re: Crna Gora
Narod su ovce. To trebas shvatiti prije ili kasnije. Sjecam se, kako su svi moji susjedi govorili Nedamo Bosnu! pocetkom 1994 godine. A onda, samo par minuta kasnije, jedan Dnevnik je uslijedio. Pa nakon njega, 2 i po sata produzetaka o Srpskim grijesima u Bosni i Hercegovini. Nakon toga, svi moji susjedi su rekli A k'o ih sisa, sami su se upetljali u to! Ostavimo ih da prime sto zasluzuju, ne kacime se s tim!. Sutradan je Predsjednik Slobodan Milosevic objavio sankcije Republici Srpskoj. --HolyRomanEmperor 18:13, 17 April 2006 (UTC)
- I am supporting the independence of Montenegro. --HolyRomanEmperor 20:39, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
Okay, I've already added you to my MSN!
Milena 00:03, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
Your help is needed in maintaining of the article level
- Zauzet sam. Treba mi vremena. Ne budi nestrpljiv. :))) --HolyRomanEmperor 12:01, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
Unfortunately, the general goal of protecting in an edit war is to protect on the "wrong version". To protect it on whatever version is there when it happens, barring simple vandalism. The goal of the protection is not to remove POV statements from the article, but simply to stop the edit war, which is far more disruptive than POV statements remaining for a few days. And, being unfamiliar with the article. I should not pass judgement on the content. The best thing to do is to discuss so the protection can be lifted sooner - and if a compromise is not available due to the POV warriors, then we can do something more.
- I've just browsed back, and this edit war has been occurring for several *weeks*. I'm not going to go any further back to find a previous consensus version, and I'm not going to pick which of the recent versions is best. I will add the POV dispute tag to the article, though. --Golbez 14:46, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
Hi Boris, I saw this comment and would like to ask your opinion on some of my thoughts. I think that describing Macedonia (Greece) (Greek Macedonia, Aegean Macedonia, the Greek portion of Macedonia etc) as part of ethnic Macedonia is inaccurate and for the Republic of Macedonia to annex the whole region of Macedonia (which spans five countries: Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Bulgaria, Albania and Serbia) would be really foolish. Greek Macedonia has a population of approximately 2,400,000. As the Greek state does not recognize a Macedonian ethnic group, they are not counted in the censi, but the only political party advocating changing this - the Rainbow Party (a Macedonian political party) - got approximately 2000 votes in Greek Macedonia in the latest elections. I assume that if a census were to be held which counted the ethnic Macedonians, the emerging number of self declared Macedonians would be very similar. In the Republic of Macedonia, in the latest census, there were 1,297,981 Macedonians. In all other portions of Macedonia (Albanian, Bulgarian, Serbian), the number of Macedonians is a couple of thousand in each. Inevitably, if all Macedonia were united, the majority ethnic group would be Greeks. In other words, this Greater Republic of Macedonia would be essentially a Greek run state (I don't see why the political party preference in Greek Macedonia (vote for Macedonian instead of Greek parties) would suddenly change), and as Greek Macedonia is 51% of the entire region, the Greeks would have the majority of seats in parliament as well. Therefore, this hypothetical state would inevitable elect a Greek government and all Macedonians would be under (what they describe as) the Greek nationalist assimilatative yoke. I really don't think that seeking a United Macedonia is a very sensible option from the Macedonian point of view. They may view Greek Macedonia as their own, but it would be a Trojan horse for them (the same goes for the Bulgarian, Albanian and Serbian portions of Macedonia, where ethnic Macedonians form only a very small minority). The effect of this would be beneficial though to the non-Macedonians. The illegitimate Macedonian Orthodox Church would probably be abolished and restored to the Serbian Orthodox Church, the currently oppressed Serbian, Bulgarian, Turkish and Albanian minorities in the Republic of Macedonia would probably acquire the rights enjoyed by the recognized minorities in Greece (Greece recognizes the "Muslim" minority which consists of Turks, Pomaks, and Gypsies/Roma as well as two what are described as "privileged" groups: the Armenians and Jews). What is your opinion on all this? Telex 15:30, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
This talk continues and becomes rather lengthy. The additional text was transferred to User talk:NikoSilver#United Macedonia? because the involved user was obviousy absent and the talk diverted to irrelevant issues... NikoSilver (T) @ (C) 16:53, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
Well, the issues are:
- Greece and Bulgaria believe that today's "Macedonians" are in fact Bulgarians brainwashed by Tito (for more on this perspective, see Political views on the Macedonian language) and that there are no "Macedonians"; only Greeks, Bulgarians and Serbs (along with smaller numbers of Albanians, Turks, Jews etc).
- The Greeks in Greek Macedonia also call themselves Macedonians (regionally) and they are 55% of the population of the region of Macedonia, whereas Macedonians (Macedonian Slavs) form only 27%.
- The Republic of Macedonia 36% of the Macedonian region whereas Greece has 51%.
In light of the above, Greeks (and others) object to the Republic of Macedonia representing the whole region.
Also, do you think you could help me with Serbo-Croatian at my userpage. I'd like to break it up into Serbian, Croatian, Montenegrin and Bosnian and I not sure how to (which flag to use for Bosnian for example: the flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina or the flag of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina). Telex 23:17, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
Slazem se potpuno...
...sa onim sto si napisao na mojoj strani,ali jbg,ponesu coveka emocije i onda kaze nesto sto ne misli,kao ja npr. na strani za razgovor o Milosevicu,ali brate ide mi na kurac sto sad evo predlazu da bude prebacen iz kategorije "optuzenih za ratne zlocine" u "ratne zlocince".
Ne smeta meni to samo po sebi,ali sto ne ubace Tudjmana,Izetbegovica,Rugova,Tacija,Haradinaja, Cekua i ostale koji su takodje zlocinici.Sto ne ubace i Klintona i Blera,pa jel malo civila poginulo od NATO bombi.Dzoni 02:12, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
E da,hvala ti na pozivu da se vratim na Srpsku Wikipediju,i planiram to uskoro,iako mi smeta ta cenzura,jer to WAffen SS nije sto sam ja neki fasista,nego sam hteo time da kazem da ili mogu sve idologije i Fasizam i Komunizam i sve,ili ne moze ni jedna,jer su mojoj porodici Komunisti naneli mnogoooo zla,tako da sam to hteo da kazem,a ne da sam kao neki fasista,ali to niko nije shvatio...U svakom slucaju cu se vratiti uskoro,cim mi istekne blokada....
sto si me ono pitao? --HolyRomanEmperor 14:19, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
...jel' u vezi njega. --HolyRomanEmperor 14:59, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
Kao prvo, Republika Crna Gora snosi oko 5% saveznih troskova, dok Republika Srbija snosi ostatak. Dalje, Crnogorskome narodu i politicarima treba nezavisnost jer je to ocigledno ono sto oni zele.
Dalje, Crna Gora je kao sastavna Socijalisticka/Narodna drzava komunisticke Jugoslavije prosla kroz tolike promjene - pogotovo na kraju, suocavajuci se sa poteskocama od 1992 - Srbija je u stvari kriva sto ju je sama Crna Gora toliko zamrzila.
Ja živim u Vinipegu, ali hvala bogu da je sada lijepo i vruće vreme. Normalno je jako zima kod nas. Ja bi teho da se sada zahvalim zato zašto sam ja od vas koristio code na user page-u za Kosovo i ja sam metno na moju stranic ako je to uredu svama. Izvinjavam se ako dosto reći su ovde pogreškno napisani. Ja znam da sam napisao da dobro srpski pricam ali imam samo 16 godina i nikad nisam u školu kod nas zbog rata išo, ali ucim se. Ja nemam problema sa govorom srpksom jezikom, ili vrlo malo. Ali sam ovde polago ispit u srpksom jeziku u high school i prošosam! Puno hvala iz Vinipega. Neznam ako ovo kod vašog user page-a da metnem ili kod mene onak sam u oba metno. C-c-c-c 23:36, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
istina jest da je crnogorci sigurno ne bi izglasali prikljucenje Srbiji 1918 godine, da su znali sto ce biti 1920-ih. Procitaj ovo obavezno: Glas Crnogoraca u egzilu - Srpska patrijarsija. Ukidanje Pecke Patrijarsije i proglasenje Beogradske za Sve-srpsku nije nimalo bilo dobro. --HolyRomanEmperor 09:35, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
- JEsam li odgovorio na tvoje pitanje? --HolyRomanEmperor 21:32, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
Zamolio bih te za jednu uslugu,ako mozes da glasas "KEEP" na strani na kojoj se odlucuje o buducnosti clanka o pesmi.Sigurno se i sam secas te pesmice.
Unapred hvala Dzoni 14:24, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
Hvala jos jednom
...samo. Htio sam reci da je Crna Gora vijekovim sva radila za Srbe i srpski narod. Cinjenica jeste da jos u to vrijeme Srbija i nije bila neka "srpska zemlja" jer joj je stanovnistvo uglavnom formirano iz onog sto nije pobjeglo od Turaka i od povratnika - i to ponajvise iz Crne Gore - oko 1,000,000 Sumadinaca su Crnogorci. Petar I Njegos je pokrenuo obnovu Srpskoga Carstva sa prijestolnicom u Dubrovniku koje bi se sastojilo iz Dalmacije, Crne Gore sa Brdima i Bokom, Hercegovine i Bosne (dok je Srbija - Beogradski pasaluk - smatrana samo za nebitnu "periferiju"). Ne zaboravi i to da je Crna Gora jedina zemlja koju Osmani nisu pokorili i koja je pruzila utociste ognomnom broju srpskih izbjeglica pred Turskim najezdama. Dalje, ona je djedovina Nemanjica. Pored toga, Crnogorskoga porijekla su i Mrnjavcevici i Brankovici; onda se sjeti Balsica i Crnojevica. --HolyRomanEmperor 13:00, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
Petrovic-Njegosi su se borili za oslobodjenje i ujedinjenje svih Srba i bili su znatno sposobniji i od Obrenovica i Karadjordjevica (jos se sjeti da su obe te Srbijanske dinastije iz Crne Gore). Ne zaboravi kakve je ljude ta dinastija dala - Petar II Petrovic Njegos. Dalje, Nikola I Petrovic Njegos je najsposobniji srpski vladar svijeh vremena - i pogotovo to sto je ostao na vlasti 5 decenija. Pogledaj samo pjesme iz toga perioda - Onamo, 'namo!, sve iskljucivo pozivajuci se na vremena Nemanjica i osvetu Kosovskoga boja. Dok u Srbiji postoji program za prikljucenje Crne Gore Srbiji jos iz doba Kneza Milosa - Srbijanske vlasti su gledale na Crnu Goru samo kao buduci dio njenoga izlaza na more - ne obracajuci se na to da Petrovic-Njegosi vjerovatno imaju vise tvrdnje za krunu neke ujedinjene Srbije. Pecka Patrijarsija je obnovljena kad je Kralj Nikola osvojio Pec. I sta je bilo 1920 godine? Beogradske vlasti su (kao sto si i vidio) proglasile Sve-srpsku Patrijarsijsiju u Beogradu, ignorisuci totalno Pec i Crnu Goru. --HolyRomanEmperor 13:01, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
A za prognanuy dinastiju i jednostavno utopljavanje Crne Gore u Srbiju znas (to je dovelo do gradjanskoga rata). --HolyRomanEmperor 13:03, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
Get it now? --HolyRomanEmperor 13:07, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
Hey Boris, I've found a population chart on Kosovo comparing the Serb populations during 1918-1941, and 1991. It is a long list since the population percentage is based on each large town/community. I'm not familiar with how to use html that much so I was wondering that, even though you've decided to abstain from commenting on the Kosovo article, that you could possibly put it in the article since you seem very knowledgeable in this area. I got the chart from the internet a very long time ago, and I don't remember the website, but the real source is listed below (as it originally comes from a book), so there shouldn't be a problem unless someone thinks it is biased (quite likely). However, it pretty much tells the same story as Ilir pz's chart (ethnic cleansing of Serbs, Albanian colonization) so there shouldn't be a problem here either.
P.S: Tvoje filmove izgledaju super, hteo bih da ih nekad vidim. C-c-c-c 05:55, 5 May 2006 (UTC)
- Hi Boris. Da imam msn. I added you. But I use it rarely these days, as I am busy with school. It would be best to discuss here, so others can learn from our discussions, but anyways. Ilir pz 09:48, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
Request for comment
Explanation:  the vote I was not involved in, but noticed that the article had been deleted. However, it appears that there was a majority of votes for keep. Moreover, the reasons for closing DELETE quoted by the admin have nothing to do with the discussion, which was about notability. He most explicitly gave reasons here , and as you can easily see, only the copyright of lyrics was discussed (and that only when the lyrics was added at the end - and the article does not depend on it). The main argument was about notability, with many users confirming notability of the song. In any case, there was no basis to make deletion given the discussion. Also, it appears from the comment of JoshuaZ that this admin has deleted other articles in similar way. The admins cannot just come and delete articles based on reasons THAT WERE NOT EVEN DISCUSSED. All that they can do, and have some freedom with, is judge weather there is a concensus based on the presented arguments. So, he clearly took too much freedom, and such behaviour has to be opposed, otherwise, there is no point in AfD, if at the end it all depends on a whim of some admin. BabaRera 05:02, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Note also that POV is not a valid reason for deletion (none he listed are, but the original research, that he claimed is the case for the sentence about 'Serbian defiance' (srpski inat) which he probably knows nothing about. That sentence was added only yesterday, has nothing to do with the article as a whole (i.e. it is not essential), and moreover, it is not Original research as there are plenty of links about this well known and documented sentiment. And of course, there was not a single word about that in the discussion. So, it is quite quite serious misstep of this admin to close a vote like this. He cannot do it in this way - it is a matter of principle. His freedom in deciding what to do is limited to the INTERPRETATION OF DISCUSSION, not inventing new reasons on the spot, and that is exactly what he did. BabaRera 05:08, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Thanks. I think the request for comment will not stand, as 2 people have to certify the dispute, and that is done only after attempting other ways to solve the problem. Otherwise, in 48 hours the topic is removed (if not certified). As for what you say about anti-Serbian sentiment, I dont know about this, but it is clear that one has to oppose abuse. It is not that much a question of the article itself, but of following policies and how much freedom admins have. BabaRera 05:12, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
I dont think this is true - admins should obey the rules, not abuse them. But it is true that admins do abuse powers, and few would go through lenghty complaint process. BabaRera 05:30, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Every single map in the WORLD is showing Kosovo as a part of Serbia and Montenegro, I'm supposed to believe a separatist that it's not???)
- Wat is your WORLD is not hier importen, importen are the arguments
- The mape is showing Kosovo administred from UN
Wat is wrong with that? Only beacose you don t like that?--Hevnonen 18:36, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
. --Hevnonen 19:07, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
I think that you don t have a please here in Wikipedia. Your interes is not to present Wikipedia but Serbian propagada. My argument User talk:Dzoni#Zionists and User talk:Hevnonen#/.--Hevnonen 22:16, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
I think that there are some albanian users and other that are not acting in good faith, and they try to turn community against Serbs in all matters. But there are reasonable editors too - I dont understand how they can dispute the song even when links are provided, and just ignore the links. However, one is not to give up on the basis of that. Index theatre is a very notable group, I have proved that on deletion talk page at the very least (but noone replied); the arguments are now restricted to a concrete thing - proving notability of the song. All we have to do is present evidence. However, notability does not even ask for such strong evidence - nor evidence to be verified has to be online. BabaRera 22:53, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Nije mi majka rekla da sam ja Crnogorac. Nego ja znam da sam Crnogorac. Ja sam se rodijo u Podgoricu. Ja nemam ništa protiv Srbi. Samo da ti ovo kažem, Ja nisam Srbin, kao ti, nego sam ja Crnogorac i Albanac. Šta ti je stobom? Imaš li ti nešto protiv Albance? CrnaGora (Talk | Contribs | E-mail) 00:28, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Joj, šta ti je stobom!!!! Kol'ko puta moram da ti kažem. Ja sam Crnogorac i Albanac, 75% Crnogorac i 25% Albanac. Kakav si ti Srbin i Hrvat. Ti imaš ti nešto protiv Crnogorci i Albanci sad. Hoćešli da znaš što, zbog mene. Ti si stvarno dosadan Borise. Hoćeš li da znaš nešto? Imam ja malo nešto protiv Srbi. Šta imam protiv Srbi, evo da ti kažem, što su uradili u Crnu Goru. Eto što. Sad ja imam nešto protiv jedan Hrvat i Srbin. CrnaGora (Talk | Contribs | E-mail) 00:41, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Momci, ajde sad pustite to, nemojte da se svadjate. Mislimo drugcije, ne znaci da treba da se mrzimo sad. Ajde da lepo objasnimo jednim drugom bez ironije, i bez personal attacks instead. Cuj'mo se sjutra. G'nightIlir pz 00:49, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- I ako je u pravu. Izvini Borise što nisam odgovorio na jednog tvoji pitanje što si me pitao odavno. Izvini za ovo. Laku noć. O wait, why did I say "Laku noć" when over there in Canada is 6:00 PM (I'm guessing). Vidimo se sjutra Srbski prijatelj. CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 00:59, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Šta ti je stobom danas? Izvini što ja pričam o ekonomije. Znam sve šta si sada rekao. Ali šta ti je stobom? Ko kaže da ja ne volim Srbi? Ja imam 10 drugova ko su Srbi. Šta ti misliš, ja ne volim Srbe? Izvinjavam se ali ja znam šta se desilo u Bosnu. Ja nisam glup. Ja neću da gledam samo svoj Crnu Goru nego cijelu Bivšu Jugolaviju. Ti ne znaš šta je bilo u Bosnu kad su Srbi pravili rat. Izvinjavam se što ja pričam o ovome stvari ali šta ću da radim. CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 04:04, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Yes that was him, if you read through it you can see what that was all about. A misunderstanding. Ilir pz 10:48, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Yes that was me, obviously. But the conversation was a misunderstanding, but we managed to get things resolved quickly. You'll see why it was a misunderstanding if you read the entire part of that conversation. CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 21:13, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Right, a misunderstaning.. CrnaGora is mad because Serbs did what specifically? And seriously how can you possibly argue that Montenegrins are not Serbs. Brits came and conquered the world, they all developed different accents, yet they declare themselves Canadian, American, or Australian, yet they know they are British. We don't have an American language, we don't have an Australian language or Canadian one. We have American and Canadian 'grammar rules (ie. American: favor/color, Canadian: favour/colour).
The Montenegrin Orthodox Church is recognized nowhere, but Montenegro. Same kind of thing with independence for Northern Cyprus, no one but Turkey recognizes it. I read on, and your point? Hopefully one day you'll get over your hatred of Serbs, since all I see there is 6ou chanting on how you supports Kosovo independence, and then Ilir pz supporting Montenegro independence, and a whole debate about the "s" word (not to offend anyone). "Support my cause, and I'll support your cause". This is basically what's happening. if Montenegro does split, fine. Good luck getting noticed anywhere. I guess you won't be competing in the World Cup then, or the FIBA world championship? Shame, such talent. C-c-c-c 21:47, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Something Weird - Listen to this
Hey Boris. Did you hear in the "Vijesti" Newspaper or on their website, that a Serb wants an independent Montenegro. I said, WOW!, when I first saw it. I saw the article yesterday (May 7). Well one things for sure, SCG - February 4, 2003 - May 21, 2006. Serbia May 21, 2006 - and Montenegro - May 21, 2006 - . Well, we'll see how the referendum goes. See you later. CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 01:05, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- A lot of Serbs want an independent Serbia. Primarily, because they want nothing to do with Montenegrins. I myself don't care much, really, but it is a shame to see people with the same language, some religion, similar traditions separate. But oh well.--Krytan 01:18, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- A lot of Serbs really don't care either way, and are unsure about which way to go. For one, they want to see Montenegrin nationalists cringe, and they also want to get away from them. It really matters on where the stronger feelings lie. Funny how the user CrnaGora supports independence for Kosovo, Basque Country, and Quebec and a host of other places. Terrorist organizations exist/have existed for all those causes (KLA, ETA, FLQ). All that's left is Greenland (Walrus Patrol?), and the only thing this user wants abolished is Republika Srpksa. Racism anyone?
Crnogorci su Srbi, kao su Bosanci ali ipak imamo istu vjeru. C-c-c-c 01:47, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Šta!!! Crnogorci nisu Srbi. Mi Crnogorci mislimo da smo stvarno Crnogorci a ne Srbi. And anyways, Republika Srpska deserves to get abolished (not to be racist or make any Bosnian Serb mad) because it is a part of Bosnia and Herzegovina and is part of the republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina that was in former Yugoslavia. If it's not abolished, than Bosnia will be split in two, which is not good for economy. Also, the thing is that a Serb wants Montenegrin independence, I don't think he wants Serbia to become independent. Why don't you read the article at vijesti.cg.yu. Then you'll see. I think that guy is in DPS. I'm obviously want Kosovo to be independent because it deserves it. Anyone agree? CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 02:44, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
No, not really. C-c-c-c 02:49, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- 'bout the Kosovo's formal recognition of independence? I agree fully, CrnaGora :) Thanks for the support. Another wise Balkans person. Ilir pz 10:47, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Supporting a nationalist Ilir? This really isn't like you. Of course if he has the same beliefs as you do, it must be okay. C-c-c-c 21:53, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- I'm surprised... So you support the independence of Kosovo, but not Republika Srpska... Your reasoning is vague too. You're saying that it is bad for Bosnia to split in two because of economy - but what about the economy of SCG? That's if Montenegro gains independence. Heh, and you support Kosovo independence "because they deserve it"? Please... The only thing that I might think about concerning Montenegro's independence is that a lot of people in Montenegro have families in Serbia. The next time they want to see their relatives, they can obtain a visa and the right documents, hahaha... Good day to you.--Krytan 02:58, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Haven't we really confirmed that you aren't Montenegrin? Anyways, things are way better in Republika Srprska then they are in Bosnia. What makes you think splitting Serbia and Montenegro will not hurt the economy? Whatever one Serb thinks or any other Serb, for that matter, ( I haven't read the article, and really don't care) is his or her opinion, not a national view. I think splitting Quebec from Canada will hurt the Canadian economy, and I have reason to worry since I live there. a decade ago the separist party lost by one percent, and that was a close call. I'm much more in favour of the French then the English but splitting the country won't do anybody any good. If I ever move out of here, I wouldn't care. C-c-c-c 03:03, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- Whatever about Canada. Look, I AM A MONTENEGRIN!!! How many times do I have to say that?!?!? I was born in Montenegro and raised in Montenegro. Being born in Montenegro doesn't mean you're a Serb. I consider myself to be 100% Montenegrin, even though I am actually 25% Albanian and 75% Montenegrin. I have nothing against Serbs except for them taking away Montenegro's freedom, which will be restablished on May 21. I even have 10 friends who are Serbs, and 5-6 friends who are Albanian. So don't say that I'm being racist to Serbs and Albanians because I'm not. I respect the Albanian people and Serbian people. But if they cause problems to each other in Wikipedia, then I get very mad, like Hipi Zhdripi (Albanian) and HolyRomanEmperor (Who is a Montengrin who lives in Serbia). CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 21:11, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- And how exactly are Serbs taking away Montenegro's freedom? --Krytan 03:36, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Bet you anything, if they don't get enough votes they'll call in the UN and say it was rigged. C-c-c-c 12:01, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
you deserve one too
Will watch a Simpsons episode and head to sleep now, as it is almost 4am here. Laku noc.Ilir pz 01:41, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Hey, I saw you changed the template:Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina. My only question is: what is wrong with reinstatement? Reinstatement implies that the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina already existed and should exist again. By saying that "this user supports the creation" implies that most likely it did not exist. However, by mentioning "reinstatement" it implies (in a sense) "recreation." It is much better to keep it reinstatement.
Web definitions from Dictionary.com:
- "To bring back into use or existence."
- "To restore to a previous condition or position."
We definition from Marriem-Webster dictionary:
- "To restore to a previous effective state."
Thanks, Kseferovic 02:17, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Da, ali Tvrtko je koristijo ljiljane. Znaci nije to samo znak bosnjaka (muslimana). Ja nemam nista protiv Srba i Hrvata u Bosni i Hercegovini. Moj najveci problem je sto Bosna i Hercegovina nije jedna drzava (i.e. republic). Ljiljani su tek u ovom ratu postale "samo" znak Bosnjaka, skojim ja i mnogo ljudi se neslazemo. Samo pogledaj kakvu losu zastavu Bosna i Hercegovina ima zbog podjele. Mislim da ako postane republika, onda nebi ostala ova konkretna zastava, ali mozda isto tako nebi bila i stara. (Ja bi volio da vidis ovaj clanak: Flags of Bosnia and Herzegovina i pogledaj u djelu Second Proposal kakve dobre zastave su bile u izradi). Mozda bi bila neka varienta ljiljana. Ja mislim da ljiljani (sto su mnogo ljudi Srbi, Bosnjaci, Hrvati, itd. pokusali da naprave simbol za samo bosnjake) ali kroz historiju (istoriju) svaki vladar je koristijo neku variantu ljiljana. To je historija Bosne, i netraba nikako ucjenivati taj grb.
Hvala, Kseferovic 03:25, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Ja to vidim kao rizik, ali moze. Koji si dizajn imao u mislu. (Maybe add all three colors: Serb red, Bosniak Green, and Croatian Blue). Ja mislim da bi tako nesto moglo da prodje. Ja ne znam da je iko tako nesto prije uradijo. Kseferovic 03:45, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Ok, hoces li koristiti simbole Srbije i Hrvatska kao drzave, ili simbole Srba i Hrvata koji vec zive u Bosni i Hercegovini. Ja koliko znam, Bosnjaci, Srbi i Hrvati su skupa u Bosni i Hercegovina vec vjekovima. Znaci simboli Srba i Hrvata su (nesto) drugaciji nego sa Srbijom i Hrvatskom. Mislim da bilo ko zivi u Bosni i Hercegovini je Bosanac (koji moze da bude Bosnjak, Srbin ili Hrvat). Ako bi mogao da nadjes nesto oko simbola Hrvata i Srba koji (simboli) su vec stotinama godina.
Hvala, Kseferovic 03:56, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Kseferovic 03:56, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Svaka Vam cast ako ces zbog Wikipedije otici da se raspitas. Oni ti nece nista drugo nego sahovnicu reci. Mozda sam netacan, ali to je njima naj drazi simbol. Nista druge je kao to, i jabi isto volio da se nesto drugo stavi. Samo jos jedno pitanje, hajmo da se uradi jedan grb. Ali ne da bude kao BiH vojska koja ima sve tri simbola, koji nisu skupa. Mora da bude nekakva zastava (i.e. sa tri horizontalne boje) koja bi trebala imati jedan grb koji je za sve ljude. It will be difficult but we should be able to do it.
Hvala, Kseferovic 04:11, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Isto tako necemo da imamo ikakve "religious" simbole. (Kao krst, mjesec i zvijezda)
Kseferovic 04:15, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
I reverted and gave him a warning. I'll keep an eye on him. —Khoikhoi 04:17, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
Apology from the "vandal"
Yeh look im sorry for that and next time i'll try to work 4 da good of WIKI. It was just the spur of the moment and im new so sorry. I'll make WIKI even better
Jesi li nesto ljut? --HolyRomanEmperor 14:34, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- On je možda ljut na mene zbog juče. Joj, ja sam se poludeo zbog njega. CrnaGora (Talk/Contribs/E-mail/Edit Count) 21:00, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
I see you wrote to that guy who blocked Dzoni. I agree with you that he's no sock puppet. But you have to realize that something is wrong with him. He is angry at the very least. I think he is manic depressive. You need to help him understand that he does himself no favors by behaving the way he does.
Profnjm 03:31, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Nationalism does not explain his ranting and raving. Other than that, I agree: nationalism should not get you banned. In this case, I don't think it did. He's a nasty guy.
Profnjm 03:49, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
You are not that nasty. I suggest you check out his comments to me on the Cosic talk page. But no big deal to me. I just thought you might have some influence with him. For reasons that escape even me, I figure there is something there to redeem -- but I could easily be wrong.
Profnjm 03:57, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Talk:Dobrica Ćosić is the page. Scroll down to the last comment he made. (I hope this works. I am not sure how to do these links).
Profnjm 04:18, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
If Dzoni doesn't want to be blocked indefinitely, he shouldn't a) have a userbox expressing his admiration and support for a notorious vandal, b) brag about being friends with a notorious vandal, or c) boast that his friend's vandalism cannot be stopped ("Do you really think that you can stop him?Well,you cant ha ha ha ha").
The block was not because he is a Serbian, or a nationalist, or a Serbian nationalist. I am willing to assume good faith in most situations, but Dzoni was very happy to make it clear that he was intentionally misbehaving. DS 13:10, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Razocaran? E, sada znas kako se ja osjecam. ;) Jucer je podpredsjednik vlade Labus - jedan od rijetkih sposobnih da uvedu Srbiju u Evropu - zauzeo stav "Je***a, nista se ovde vise ne moze uraditi" i sada bjezi u Crnu Goru. G17+ se raspada, a s njim ce i vlada - ni Bog ne moze spasiti Srbiju, jednostavno se nalazi preduboko u g****a. Tu je najveca krajnjost povucena, cak i prevazilazice Milosevicevo vrijeme (ako nastavi). --HolyRomanEmperor 19:01, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Hey Boris, sorry about dragging out that debate on your talk pase with Crna Gora, didn't mean to. C-c-c-c 21:42, 10 May 2006 (UTC)
Odlicno, zanci bice zastava gotava oko subote. Bas ima budala u ovom svijetu, kao sto je onaj napisao meni. Da li se vandalizam ostavlja na diskusiji?
Kseferovic 02:37, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
Ne trebas biti razocaran
Ja ostavljam moja licna uvjerenja izvan wikipedije ;) Nemaju nikakav (nadam se) uticaj na Wiki. Uostalom, bavio sam se istrazivanjima i posjetio Crnu Goru - referendum nece uspjeti.
Mozda te je Kanada izmjenila previse ;) - u Crnoj Gori preko 50% stanovnistva je za zajednicu - a evo, prije nekoliko dana je bila i anketa u Srbiji - jedva nesto vise od 10% stanovnistva se izjasnilo za zajednicu. Vlasti u Crnoj Gori (bivsi najgori srpski nacionalisti) forsiraju nezavisnost, a narod to izgleda nece - dok vlasti u Srbiji (koje su, (ironija?) Crnogorci u glavnom) propagiraju zajednicu - a srbijanski narod je ne zeli. Dakle, sve u svemu, Crnogorci zele zajednicu u stvari - a Srbi(janci) pokusavaju da je raskinu. Shvacas? ;D --HolyRomanEmperor 21:49, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- So, what's the latest news on Montenegro? Never mind, if they become independent, you can unite with Greece, like Milošević proposed to Mitsotakis back in the early 1990s ;-) Telex 21:53, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- That's a stereotype, and look who's talking. There's more nationalism in the former Yugoslavia than all other countries put together. Telex 23:51, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
Like OMG! Thank you for this, I shall cherish it. --Krytan 02:23, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
User notice: temporary 3RR block
You have been temporarily blocked for violation of the three-revert rule. Please feel free to return after the block expires, but also please make an effort to discuss your changes further in the future. The duration of the block is 8 hours. William M. Connolley 07:30, 12 May 2006 (UTC)