|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
It's raining thanks spam!
- Please pardon the intrusion. This tin of thanks spam is offered to everyone who commented or !voted (Support, Oppose or Neutral) on my recent RfA. I appreciate the fact that you care enough about the encyclopedia and its community to participate in this forum.
- There are a host of processes that further need community support, including content review (WP:GAN, WP:PR, WP:FAC, and WP:FAR). You can also consider becoming a Wikipedia Ambassador. If you have the requisite experience and knowledge, consider running for admin yourself!
- If you have any further comments, input or questions, please do feel free to drop a line to me on my talk page. I am open to all discussion. Thanks • Ling.Nut (talk) 02:16, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi -- you added material that was already covered in the article, in greater detail. Albeit lower, and I think your placement is better. I moved up the lower-placed, pre-existing material, in its place, as it is more detailed. Among the adds that I deleted was your add (with a new ref number) of a NYT article. You are now deleting all refs to the pre-existing ref number, and replacing it with your later-created number for the same article -- which does not work, as that ref has been deleted (as redundant to what we already had). Best.--Epeefleche (talk) 15:15, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- thanks. i did not notice the material. i think dating the ref name like "NYT1031" is better then plain "nyt1." I am in the midst of updating all the ref names to be consistent. If you disagree, I can leave the article alone. --brewcrewer (yada, yada) 15:18, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
Hello. This message is being sent to inform you that there currently is a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you. PhilKnight (talk) 17:33, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
I have turned down the speedy request for Natasha Bauman, because I believe that it is sufficiently different in terms of content from the version that was deleted more than 2 years ago. I have no objections however, to submitting it for an AfD to test its mettle. --Patar knight - chat/contributions 03:24, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
DYK for Congregation Or Chadash
|On 11 November 2010, Did you know? was updated with a fact from the article Congregation Or Chadash, which you created or substantially expanded. The fact was ... that Congregation Or Chadash, Chicago's oldest LGBT synagogue, may have been targeted in the 2010 cargo plane bomb plot? You are welcome to check how many hits the article got while on the front page (here's how, quick check) and add it to DYKSTATS if it got over 5,000. If you know of another interesting fact from a recently created article, then please suggest it on the Did you know? talk page.|
Hi Brewcrewer, since you're active in terrorism related topics, I thought this might interest you. If you can spare some time, I would greatly appreciate your help. Jalapenos do exist (talk) 22:27, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- looks like a great article. as my recent contrib history indicates, I edit very little these days, but i will try to help if time permits. thanks, --brewcrewer (yada, yada) 23:56, 20 November 2010 (UTC)