- 1 Thanks
- 2 Lol
- 3 Many thanks!
- 4 Your warning at User talk:18.104.22.168
- 5 Eurasian
- 6 Rollback tool
- 7 Vandal Revisions
- 8 The Twilight Saga (film series)
- 9 Mis-Id's Cornflakes edits
- 10 Sorry
- 11 Revision to Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri articles
- 12 Volley
- 13 You are now a Reviewer
- 14 Meonstoke
- 15 Paul and Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124, Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199
- 16 I wasn't logged in
- 17 Whoa!
- 18 Please read the page about the Great Fire in Rome and fix it
- 19 Barnstar
- 20 Thanks
- 21 On a good day, I'm slightly faster than God.
- 22 Islamic honorifics
- 23 Mixed up!
- 24 Hi
- 25 A cookie for you!
- 26 barnstar party all up in here~
- 27 and I thought
- 28 A barnstar for you!
- 29 Talkback
- 30 Thanks!
- 31 Please be more careful
- 32 Hey
- 33 Email
- 34 Thanks
- 35 Huggle acting up?
- 36 Please Unblock me
- 37 Unblock request of 188.8.131.52
- 38 ArbCom elections are now open!
- A wikipedia article is definitly not the place for "having some fun with friends", but your edit is now reverted and if you don't continue, you won't get blocked from editing. --Caltas (talk) 16:02, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome!--Caltas (talk) 13:06, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Your warning at User talk:184.108.40.206
- Thanks for making me aware of it, I didn't even know this template existed! Would a level 4im warning have been more appropriate in such a case? --Caltas (talk) 20:22, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
You reverted my edit by saying that Turkey is a Eurasian country having most of its land in Asia. That's right. But Russia is also a Eurasian country having most of its land in Asia just like Turkey but it is listed in Europe. Turkey is a member of European Council and in all the international organizations like UN it is regarded as a European country. Please respect this fact. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Baloglu (talk • contribs) 02:51, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- I think you confused me with another editor, I just removed some obvious vandalism and didn't revert any of your edits. --Caltas (talk) 09:55, 12 November 2009 (UTC)
What tool are you using for your recent rollbacks, such as on Vitamin C? I noticed that several of your rollback edit summaries don't look like any of the tools I'm familiar with. I'm working on a new version of WikiGuard that intelligently parses edit summaries. Thanks! --UncleDouggie (talk) 14:07, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- Most of the time I'm using Twinkle for my reverts (and watching the recent changes with vandalfighter). --Caltas (talk) 14:34, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- Now I get it. You've overridden the default "WP:Twinkle" that Twinkle normally adds to the end of edit summaries in your monobook.js file. No problem. --UncleDouggie (talk) 14:54, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
The Twilight Saga (film series)
- Thanks for telling me! --Caltas (talk) 13:36, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
Mis-Id's Cornflakes edits
My IP address hadn't made any edits to the Corn Flakes article, thus it shouldnt have had any warning placed on it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:32, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- As you can see here, your IP did vandalise the corn flakes article. But those edits were made three days ago, so it's possible that it was not you, but someone else, who edited under this IP adress. If you didn't make those edits, you can just ignore the warning :) --Caltas (talk) 22:10, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about that edit I made, must have been my mate messing around again, he's just come out of my room shouting "HELP ME, HELP ME" and when I looked it said "new messages" and it was a warning. Don't worry, I'll yell at him for you. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:23, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- Apology accepted, just make sure it won't happen again ;) --Caltas (talk) 21:26, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
Revision to Sid Meier's Alien Crossfire and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri articles
I intend to revise those articles following the Wikipedia:WikiProject Video games/Article guidelines. There are more details on the discussion pages of those articles. I'd be interested in any comments you have. It would be best if your comments were on the discussion pages of the two articles.
I have seen that you edited some volleyball articles. Some players articles, most of them looks outdated. I would like to improve players by country. Could you please choose a country to contribute with? Please take a look on Yekaterina Gamova, Hélia Souza, Serena Ortolani and Kenia Carcaces for a model to follow. Please can you please improve some volleyball players with infobox and some addons? References are very important. Let me know. Oscar987 21:54, 14 June 2010 (UTC)
You are now a Reviewer
Hello. Your account has been granted the "reviewer" userright, allowing you to review other users' edits on certain flagged pages. Pending changes, also known as flagged protection, is currently undergoing a two-month trial scheduled to end 15 August 2010.
Reviewers can review edits made by users who are not autoconfirmed to articles placed under pending changes. Pending changes is applied to only a small number of articles, similarly to how semi-protection is applied but in a more controlled way for the trial. The list of articles with pending changes awaiting review is located at Special:OldReviewedPages.
When reviewing, edits should be accepted if they are not obvious vandalism or BLP violations, and not clearly problematic in light of the reason given for protection (see Wikipedia:Reviewing process). More detailed documentation and guidelines can be found here.
Hi. I have expanded the article on Meonstoke. However, as I am new to this game, I thought I’d contact people who have contributed to the article as it now stands before I change it. My proposed version is on my user talk page. If you are interested, I’d welcome any comment, changes, suggestions. Thanks Gramorak (talk) gramorak 11:53, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
Paul and Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124, Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199
Apologies for rolling back your great anti-vandalism at Paul - 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 were vandalising faster than we could revert. Could you possibly check I haven't removed any good info? I'm doing that right now, too.
Thank you! --Shirt58 (talk) 09:44, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks for being so attentive and correcting my revert – you didn't remove anything constructive! --Caltas (talk) 09:58, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
I wasn't logged in
Hi, I was the editor who removed the refs from Isabel de Clare, 4th Countess of Pembroke. I was accidentally logged out when I made the edit. I deleted them as I had found a better description of Isabel. Sorry for your inconvenience.--Jeanne Boleyn (talk) 13:03, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- I have to apologize :) I didn't want to revert your edits, but was distracted and clicked the wrong button. . . --Caltas (talk) 13:12, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
You've beaten me to about 8 reverts today. I've never heard of you, and all of a sudden, you do that, you deserve this:
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For being a boss at reverting vandalism! Finalius (Land ho!) 20:20, 30 October 2010 (UTC)|
- Thank you! I've been already reverting vandalism since 2007, but I'm often busy with "real life" stuff and take long wikibreaks ;) --Caltas (talk) 20:43, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
Please read the page about the Great Fire in Rome and fix it
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Why did you decide to use Wikipedia anyway? Just to use Huggle? Wayne Olajuwon chat 21:29, 2 November 2010 (UTC)|
- Thanks! Well, reverting vandalism is fun and a great way to procrastinate more important things (for a short time) ;) --Caltas (talk) 21:44, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting the vandalism on my talk page!
|Mmm - Milk!|
|A tall, cool glass of milk just for you! Milk somehow promotes WikiLove and hopefully this has made your day better. Spread the WikiLove by giving someone else a glass of milk, whether it be someone you have had disagreements with in the past or someone putting up with some stick at this time. Enjoy!|
On a good day, I'm slightly faster than God.
- Thanks, I didn't know that there was a guidline about PBUH! Next time I see someone adding it, I'll cite it. --Caltas (talk) 16:44, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
I see that you are doing your best to stop vandalism, but I think your getting a bit mixed up; You accused me of vandalizing Wireless, when I hadn't: a) Been on the page b) Edited anything today c) been on Wikipedia today, until one minute ago
Just letting you know,
- Yep, I think the 'final warning' you have to me was incorect aswell. Oddbodz (talk) 20:18, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
|Hello Caltas, I hope you enjoy this cookie as an amicable greeting from a fellow Wikipedian and vandal fighter. SwisterTwister talk 20:43, 6 December 2011 (UTC)|
barnstar party all up in here~
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|This is for all those times you beat me to reverting vandalism :3 Glacialfox (talk) 18:13, 8 December 2011 (UTC)|
and I thought
- Well, I did get some practise in reverting vandalism over the past few years – even though I'm not around often anymore ;) --Caltas (talk) 18:43, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|If you beat me to reverting vandalism once more, I will have to block you for stealing my thunder. ;) Keep up the good work. —cyberpower (X-Mas Chat)(Contrib.) 21:47, 8 December 2011 (UTC)|
- Thanks! You beat me more than once too ;) But I think I'll leave the vandals to you now, because I have to get up early tomorrow! --Caltas (talk) 21:53, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
Although Ive noticed theres still something wrong with the top of the page. Do you know how to fix it? I think the problem has to do with the blinking 'Leave new messages here' bit after the userbox bit in the edit screen. Thanks ΤΕΡΡΑΣΙΔΙΩΣ(Ταλκ) 21:58, 14 October 2012 (UTC)
Please be more careful
- I'm almost certain that your English is better than mine ;). Anyway, if you do not stop vandalizing you will get blocked. --Caltas (talk) 19:57, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
Huggle acting up?
- Sorry about this, I did not mean to warn you (seems as if I and/or Huggle didn't notice that there was an edit conflict...) ! I'll try to make sure that Huggle will only warn the vandals in future! --Caltas (talk) 16:31, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
Please Unblock me
Unblock request of 220.127.116.11
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:41, 23 November 2015 (UTC)