Hello and welcome to Wikipedia! Everybody is welcome to contribute constructively in Wikipedia. I am here to tell you that one or more of your edits/changes to the page FC Bayern Munich have been removed by me as test edits. Please do not do it again. If you want to try changing Wikipedia to learn more about how it works, please use the sandbox. If you think I am wrong or if you have any queries/doubts, you can tell about it on my talk page. Thank You. - Jayadevp13 17:11, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
Please do not add or change content, as you did to Arsenal F.C., without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Walter Görlitz (talk) 06:35, 9 February 2014 (UTC)
- And Julian Green? The rules for soccer player nationality is fairly simple:
- If playing for a national team, they are listed with that nationality
- If they have become a citizen of a nation not their birth, they are listed with that nationality
- Nation of birth.
- And WP:OPENPARA and WP:MOSBIO both state not to discuss ethnicity in the lede just in case you were to go to player articles. Walter Görlitz (talk) 00:50, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively may result in your being blocked from editing. Walter Görlitz (talk) 05:18, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
Recent edit to Darío Benedetto
Hello. I noticed that you made an edit to a biography of a living person (Darío Benedetto), but that you didn't support your changes with a citation to a reliable source. Wikipedia has a strict policy concerning how we write about living people, so please help us keep such articles accurate. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you! JAaron95 | Talk | Contribs 18:35, 6 May 2015 (UTC)