User talk:Causa sui
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 1 days may be automatically moved. here.|
- 1 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 2 Repeatedly deleted article - "Beast 1333" Joel.Sha (talk) 01:05, 25 March 2017 (UTC)
- 3 Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Peter Crawley (headmaster)
- 4 Invitation to Admin confidence survey
- 5 Merger discussion for Martin A. Armstrong
- 6 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 7 Are you willing to provide copies of my deleted articles?
- 8 A question about an old cmt of yours on Wikipedia talk:Verifiability
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Regarding the article for "Beast 1333" an American HipHop artist,
I attempted to create an article on a HipHop artist after he released an updated biography which happened to release his name
which was previously withheld on former articles, Unfortunately it was locked to prevent
vandalism and only administrators had access to the article. newly released news article regarding Beast 1333
has also surfaced on the internet,
along with upcoming tours with fellow American rappers:
KRS-One and Immortal technique (both of which Have existing Encyclopedia pages) The Rapper has also announced 2 upcoming albums with collaborations
with well known HipHop artists.
- You might try at WP:RFPP. I'm not active much these days. --causa sui (talk) 17:44, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I not sure if you remember but you closed this AfD in 2011. Crawley has continued to be a notable as an educationalist and has now retired as a Headmaster. This article in The Australian and this one about his Honorary Doctorate suggests that his notability is now above dispute. Is there a way of having this bio retrieved? I would appreciate your assistance. Castlemate (talk) 13:07, 26 August 2017 (UTC)
- Hi causa sui. I've now taken this to DRV, see Wikipedia:Deletion review/Log/2017 October 24. Obviously this is not a reflection on your original close which was perfectly fine, but rather we believe that the new sources merit a new inspection. Cheers, Jenks24 (talk) 11:33, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
Invitation to Admin confidence survey
Beginning in September 2017, the Wikimedia Foundation Anti-harassment tool team will be conducting a survey to gauge how well tools, training, and information exists to assist English Wikipedia administrators in recognizing and mitigating things like sockpuppetry, vandalism, and harassment.
The survey should only take 5 minutes, and your individual response will not be made public. This survey will be integral for our team to determine how to better support administrators.
To take the survey sign up here and we will send you a link to the form.
We really appreciate your input!
Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
For the Anti-harassment tools team, SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 20:56, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
Merger discussion for Martin A. Armstrong
Hi, I see you've edited this page before, so:
An article that you have been involved in editing—Martin A. Armstrong—has been proposed for merging with another article. If you are interested, please participate in the merger discussion. Thank you. Ratel (talk) 22:58, 15 September 2017 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Are you willing to provide copies of my deleted articles?
Hey Causa sui, very nice to meet you. Well my situation is quite messy and odd. Basically, I've been struggling to write articles using one account, so I created new multiple ones to do it instead. The administrators then accused me of creating sock puppets and webhost abuse (the latter is absolutely nonsense, if you care you can do further reading here and here), so they deleted all of my drafts from all of these accounts and I really need them back. I’ve spent more than a year writing them.
- Wiki-link the deleted pages and I'll take a look at them. Also, I imagine I'm not the only person you've made this request to, so please let me know if someone else has fulfilled your request already so I don't waste my time. --causa sui (talk) 20:44, 9 January 2018 (UTC)