Welcome on my Talk page. Ceinturion 21:04, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- 1 Reply to someone asking for medical advice on Talk:Floater ("HELP!")
- 2 Renaming "Man Takraf RB293" to "Bagger 293" (see 1)
- 3 Rainbow issues
- 4 Raynauds Finger Images
- 5 Notification of automated file description generation
- 6 Metric prefix
- 7 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 8 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Reply to someone asking for medical advice on Talk:Floater ("HELP!")
- If you mean that my reply to you was impolite, I don't agree. Wikipedia is not a forum for discussing your personal eye problems. I said a newsgroup like sci.med.vision is more appropriate. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Floater#HELP! Ceinturion (talk) 05:47, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Renaming "Man Takraf RB293" to "Bagger 293" (see 1)
The line "A rainbow does not actually exist at a particular location in the sky." should be removed. The rainbow occupies the space in which the light is observable. The line implies that its existence is dependant on its observation. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:19, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- That is an interesting thought, although I am not sure I would agree. Ceinturion (talk) 09:07, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
I would prefer to see the mathmatics behind calculating the size, shape and colour of a rainbow observed from any point, given the density of the water droplets, the source for the light and what ever else is required. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:19, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- May be you would like to include droplet non-sphericity as well. Ceinturion (talk) 09:07, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
Raynauds Finger Images
I have Raynaud's and I think these images are legit. The fingers do turn white like in the photos, and then when you warm them in water they turn purple for a few minutes. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 03:46, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:AlquevaDamPanorama.jpg or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 11:47, 22 December 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:56, 23 November 2015 (UTC)