User talk:Cernen/Archive 2 - 03:55, 11 January 2006 (UTC) to 11:04, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
- 1 Your wonderfully prickish template
- 2 Talk:Cake mix
- 3 New ref desk temps
- 4 GWB sock boox
- 5 jerks
- 6 Typo?
- 7 184.108.40.206
- 8 WP:RD expanded header
- 9 Why not >_>
- 10 Drinking Songs
- 11 Image copyright problem with Image:MrTreason-ayb.gif
- 12 Gamer Advisory Panel Article
- 13 Break?
- 14 Libel
- 15 Break from your break?
- 16 Suitly emphazi
- 17 Happy Easter!
- 18 Wikipedia:Suitly emphazi
Your wonderfully prickish template
New ref desk temps
GWB sock boox
According to the note in the source code of my user page: Message/user box below is a derivative work of material found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cernen —WAvegetarian•CONTRIBUTIONSTALK• EMAIL• 10:07, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
- I just noticed you removed that box, so I will cite to a perma link. —WAvegetarianTALKCONTRIBSEMAIL 10:09, 16 January 2006 (UTC)
Sorry, I tried to join, but I don't have an account at Meta, and my phoney email I use for these things has gone. --Zeizmic 13:14, 17 January 2006 (UTC)
- Very well! I shall add your name anyway with the sigblock you just left here...if you want...you can always remove if later...Cernen Xanthine Katrena 13:29, 17 January 2006 (UTC)
Hey, I was just wondering if you knew that your last section (or so) on your user page says "What do to if" and not what I would expect which is "What to do if". Was this an intentional typo? Also, thanks for the GWB sock puppet box. I hope you don't mind but I just stole it for my user page. :-) Dismas|(talk) 10:00, 18 January 2006 (UTC)
- Feel free to take the sock puppet box all you like. It's there for a reason. Mreh heh heh. And I am absolutely shocked to find that typo. Thank you for pointing it out to me. Little did I know I was making an ass of myself all this time! I'll fix it right now, and grant you a plusbox for your troubles. Cernen Xanthine Katrena 10:05, 18 January 2006 (UTC)
The user 220.127.116.11 has edited your sandbox page above the designated line. I have assumed good faith and not warned him, but you may wish to. I have reverted the edits above the line. Please feel free to remove this message at any time. The Neokid Talk 19:23, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
- It is a pleasure to note that I have a sandbox guardian angel, but good sir, that user is me! Cernen Xanthine Katrena 19:35, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
Hey, I made this and put it on the RD talk page when there was activity to expand the number of categories which as you know, I oppose. BTW, We're not getting as many new RDEs as I expected, maybe our founder needs to consider a larger stipend. ;-) hydnjo talk 12:37, 22 January 2006 (UTC)
- The reference desk hath no budget! Also, I think I pissed off most of the regular contributors with my templates of rolled-up-newspaper hitification. Cernen Xanthine Katrena 11:47, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
Why not >_>
Craptastic glassy orb that I made just because I was bored and your view on this subject intrigues me. Not that you can use it, really, I was just bored. And I like lots of Plusboxes >_> --MasTer of Puppets 17:06, 22 January 2006 (UTC)
Since you're on wikibreak, I thought I'd put here the same thing I put here: I think you're looking for "Drink Drink Drink" by Mario Lanza. (Here's the iTMS link.) --Aaron 03:07, 26 January 2006 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:MrTreason-ayb.gif
Thanks for uploading Image:MrTreason-ayb.gif. However, the image may soon be deleted unless we can determine the copyright holder and copyright status. The Wikimedia Foundation is very careful about the images included in Wikipedia because of copyright law (see Wikipedia's Copyright policy).
The copyright holder is usually the creator, the creator's employer, or the last person who was transferred ownership rights. Copyright information on images on Wikipedia is signified using copyright templates. The three basic license types on Wikipedia are open content, public domain, and fair use. Find the appropriate template in Wikipedia:Image copyright tags and place it on the image page like this:
Please signify the copyright information on any other images you have uploaded or will upload. Remember that images without this important information can be deleted by an administrator. You can get help on image copyright tagging from Wikipedia talk:Image copyright tags. -- Carnildo 18:55, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
Gamer Advisory Panel Article
Thanks for fixing up that GAP article. I disapproved of the copy-and-paste done by the previous editor, but I didn't want to remove it out of respect. However, copyrights obviously have to be respected and I agree with your reversion. Thanks for saving my external links. Zyrshnikashnu 00:58, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
I was going to say that I hope you are back soon but it looks like you're editing a bit anyway. Hope you wern't offended by my smartass answer on the reference desk. If you were the I apologize and I suitly emphazi it. Cheers. CambridgeBayWeather (Talk) 23:19, 9 February 2006 (UTC)
Hiyas, it's me.
Break from your break?
I just did a Google search on "suitly emphazi," and found your user subpage. Interestingly, the phrase seems to be catching on in forums outside Wikipedia. On one site they're even using it in prayers. --TantalumTelluride 05:26, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- So you revive yourself 3 months after your wikibreak ends, hmm Kernan? Don't worry, I'll stop. And I commend you for making jokes about bodily fluids. :P _-M
oP-_ 03:14, 24 April 2006 (UTC)