Quit Edit on Wiki
Not suitable to work on wiki in the first place. So I'm going to use my mistake as the good excuse to quit wiki. Would like to apologize for the mistake. =) Ch2000 06:01, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
Some useful stuff/Things to remember:
- The five pillars of Wikipedia: Our most important principles and philosophies. Or if you're interested in specific polices, see our Policies and Guidelines page.
- Open tasks: These are important things that aren't getting done. We need your help with them.
- Tutorial: What you need to know about editing pages.
- Test area: If you need to test an edit but don't want to perform the test on an article.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk, or leave me a note on my talk page.
- Manual of Style: Suggested content standards.
- Always Always Always try to maintain neutrality in your contributions.
- When you make comments to a discussion page, sign your comments by using the tilde '~' symbol: add four tildes (~~~~) to the end of a post to leave your username and the timestamp.
- Be bold in editing pages.
- The Wikipedia Signpost: Wikipedia's community newspaper.
- A happy editor is always successful. Have fun!
Your GA is under review
Hi there, I see that you are a primary contributor to the article AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-kuo. This article has come under review for Good article reassessment as part of GA Sweeps and a number of problems have been identified which are listed on the talk page. Please begin to address these points in the next seven days or the article will be delisted from GA and will have to go through the GAN process all over again to regain its status once improvements have been made. If you have any questions, please drop me a line.--Jackyd101 (talk) 14:22, 12 July 2008 (UTC)