ITN for Rings of Saturn
This arbitration case has been closed, and the final decision may be viewed at the link above.
- All editors are reminded to be civil at all times and seek consensus where possible, and encouraged pursue dispute resolution when necessary.
- Brews ohare (talk · contribs) is warned for his conduct in this dispute, and placed under a general probation for one year, under which any uninvolved administrator may impose sanctions if Brews ohare fails to adhere to the purpose of Wikipedia or general editing and behavioral guidelines, policies, and expectations, despite warnings.
- David Tombe (talk · contribs) is also warned for his conduct in this dispute and during the course of the arbitration case, and is placed under the same general probation but for an indefinite duration. David Tombe may not appeal his probation for one year, and is limited to one appeal every six months thereafter.
- Both Brews ohare and David Tombe are banned from all physics-related pages and topics, broadly construed, for twelve months.
- Violations of the topic bans or general sanctions may be enforced by blocks of up to a week in length for repeated violations, to increase to one year after the third block. All blocks and other sanctions applied should be logged on the case page here.
Articles for deletion nomination of Gravity as an entropic force
I have nominated Gravity as an entropic force, an article that you created, for deletion. I do not think that this article satisfies Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion, and have explained why at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Gravity as an entropic force. Your opinions on the matter are welcome at that same discussion page; also, you are welcome to edit the article to address these concerns. Thank you for your time.
Please contact me if you're unsure why you received this message.02:15, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Speed of Light Amendments in Arbitration
Merger of symbolic computation with computer algebra system
You may be interested in Talk:Symbolic computation#Merger with computer algebra system. Yaris678 (talk) 17:11, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Category:Computer optimization, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. QVVERTYVS (hm?) 09:49, 10 April 2015 (UTC)