This message is regarding the page IPod. Thanks for experimenting with Wikipedia. Your test worked, and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any other tests you want to do. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Thanks. ≈ jossi ≈ t • @ 02:47, 27 December 2005 (UTC)
Here are some useful tips to ease you into the Wikipedia experience:
- First, take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial, and perhaps dabble a bit in the test area.
- When you have some free time, take a look at the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines. They can come in very handy!
- If you need any help, feel free to post a question at the Help Desk
- Wikipedia has a vibrant community of editors. The village pump is a great place to see the goings on.
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Also, here are some pointers to learn more about this project:
- Wikipedia:Five pillars
- Wikipedia:Policy trifecta
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Be bold in updating pages
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can most easily reach me by posting on my talk page.
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes, likes this: ~~~~.
Hi and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. Your CSbananna - FPSbananna update is extremely helpful. Even though I've been an online gamer since the Doom days, I still found the information very useful. Others will also appreciate your contribution. The links listed by ≈ jossi ≈ lead to excellent information. -- That Guy, From That Show! 02:15, 29 December 2005 (UTC)