It was a while ago, but I wanted to say thank you for finding a source for Dobrev's birthname. We were in a case where numerous non-reliable sources asserted the alternative spelling, but no reliable ones, so we couldn't change it, and had to revert back the numerous anon and other new editors inserting. With that reference, the dispute should be over. Thanks! Qwyrxian (talk) 03:26, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
Ornella, thanks for updating that page to prevent it getting speedily deleted. That was some nice research. The information wasn't even on the Power Rangers Wikia (which is where my edits came from, it was a simple copy paste and code cleanup). Digifiend (talk) 23:43, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Angel's Friends may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- world.blogspot.it/2012/04/blog-post_20.html|title=Второй сезон "Друзей Ангелов" на Мультимании (The second season of "Angel's Friends" to air on Multimania|date=20 April 2012}}</ref>
Hi, and thanks for your work on the English Wikipedia.
I noticed an article you worked on. Just a short note to point out that we don’t normally link:
- commonly known geographical terms (including well-known country-names), and
- common terms you’d look up in a dictionary (unless significantly technical).
This applies to infoboxes, too.
Thanks, and my best wishes.
Files for deletion
See Wikipedia:Files for deletion/2014 August 6#Angel's Friends. --Stefan2 (talk) 17:41, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
A tip on formatting table.
When you create new table, and you want to align content to center, you should add "style=text-align:center" in the same line with class wikitable. That will align text in the table-level, and you don't have to add code on row-level. Sincerely. Ke ac lam viec tot (talk) 04:06, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:AngelsFriendDVD.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:AngelsFriendDVD.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
New sources on 4L
Unfortunately, the sites you used to replace Allkpop links on this article are no better than Allkpop was. Newsway, The Dispatch, and Daum are not reliable sources. Daum is a search engine that aggregates other sites' stories. The other two are tabloids. The mere fact a site is Korea does not make it reliable. Most kpop news in Korea comes from tabloid-type sites. :( Shinyang-i (talk) 15:12, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
- "Gossip" is not content. --Chiya92 13:45, 25 March 2015 (UTC)
- To me, everything before engagement is trivial and not encyclopedic. However, since a senior kpop editor decided to keep the content, I haven't removed the content again, so why are you still complaining? --Chiya92 10:25, 26 March 2015 (UTC)
Why have you removed any mention of Sharon from the page and listed Saem as a member? I think it's quite obvious she is no longer a member and Sharon has taken her place. Also Yi Jo should still be listed as a former member as she was with the group at the time of their debut. Not sure about Hyeme though. Sharon is a member and Saem is not. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:47, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
- Because their label didn't release any official statement, and there are no sources about the line-up changes. --Chiya92 17:28, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, in the meanwhile I apologize for not having provided an answer to all your questions since I was running late for dinner. As for Yijo, I can't understand from the news whether she was included in the debut music video and in the recordings of their first single. If that's the case, then you're right and she must be re-added. Speaking of Sharon, on the page there was a link to her twitter, but alone it doesn't prove much since it could be fake. (1PS have a similar situation, since they changed a member but didn't announce it and however they attended a TV show together; on their page there was written this as a proof of member changes). I'll browse Korean news websites to check if there are mentions to Sharon's addition and Saem's departure, but it could take a while. --Chiya92 18:18, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
- Well all the other members are called stuff like Rania_Xia and with what you said about 1PS appearing with their new member confirming her addition, well they've been attending random performances together for months now whilst Saem has been absent. Also, there was no official statement confirming Riko's departure, just that she has been on a hiatus. Their company seems to be a lot like ChoColat's in which they don't make official statements (One of their members, Jaeyoon, left and the company said she was absent because of health issues and then the members confirmed themselves that she had left due to problems with the company). However, they did make a statement about the Hyeme/Jooyi situation claiming Jooyi was unavailable but Jooyi is still a member as her twitter name is Jooyi_Rania. I have yet to find Saem's. (Sorry if that dosen't make sense I wrote that at like a bunch of different times)