User talk:ClueBot Commons
The current status of ClueBot NG is: Running
The current status of ClueBot III is: Running
Praise should go on the praise page. Barnstars and other awards should go on the awards page.
Use the "new section" button at the top of this page to add a new section. Use the  link above each section to edit that section.
This page is automatically archived by ClueBot III.
The ClueBots' owner or someone else who knows the answer to your question will reply on this page.
|ClueBot NG/Anti-vandalism · ClueBot/Anti-vandalism · ClueBot II/ClueBot Script|
|ClueBot III/Archive · ClueBot VI/WP:CHUU Clerk · Talk|
|Cobi/Owner // Talk|
Cluebot NG is down
As it says in the section header. Cluebot NG hasn't edited in four days. Hopefully, everyone who is involved in its' upkeep knows already, but I wanted to make Absolutely Certain. --(talk to me) (My edits) @ 04:52, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- Should we try giving Cluebot some Wikilove - maybe bots get discouraged if they're taken for granted. Hope you're enjoying your rest Cluebot, but please come back soon - we miss you. GirthSummit (blether) 07:53, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- I emailed Rich Smith about it three days ago but haven't gotten a response yet. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 17:22, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- We really should have a backup or something of this bot.. it's become quite integral! What if something happens to User:Cobi? The source code is public, can another user compile and run it on their machine? K6ka, have you tried emailing Cobi? -- œ™ 05:46, 21 March 2019 (UTC)
- Good to have you back buddy. Thanks to everyone who gave you that much-needed relaxing oil bath.GirthSummit (blether) 17:07, 21 March 2019 (UTC)
- I gave it a kick, there is monitoring of edits flowing which emails us, however it does not always line up nicely with people's life/work/travel status. Doesn't appear to be any major issues currently, so I don't foresee this happening again in the near future. - Damian Zaremba (talk • contribs) 16:42, 22 March 2019 (UTC)
Great job Cluebot ng! You have done a very good job on your latest mission in operation wikipedia endurance. Thank you for your efforts!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|message Thatphatguy (talk) 13:12, 20 March 2019 (UTC)|
Just so you know, we are arming your bomber with a-v emp bombs(Fictional) that will destroy vandal bases. Sort of like at shells, these act as at shells toward vandalization.
Link is broken
- This is a known issue and has been for a while. Thanks for reporting it however. - Damian Zaremba (talk • contribs) 16:42, 22 March 2019 (UTC)
Just a suggestion
You might want to add a comment section to some of the pages you monitor.
Obviously your watched by a human....