- 1 Easter break
- 2 Get back
- 3 I'm sorry
- 4 Probably nothing
- 5 A barnstar for you!
- 6 Please return!
- 7 You've got mail!
- 8 A cup of coffee for you!
- 9 Please please please
- 10 A kitten for you!
- 11 A barnstar for you!
- 12 Precious two years!
- 13 A cup of coffee for you!
- 14 A shrubbery for you
- 15 DYK for Unita Blackwell
Greeetings Coffee! I'm sorry to see you blocked even though I haven't looked in detail at the events which led to this unfortunate situation. I hope you won't get too demoralized and will join the editing community again after this forced Easter break. WP needs you! — JFG talk 22:16, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
- You're not unwanted here Coffee, so don't not come back, please. Anythingyouwant (talk) 22:41, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
Undo the talkpage deletion, you've done nothing wrong beyond being an emotional human being. Far too often these super-admins overlook the egregious personal attacks which aren't ever retracted or apologised for, yet swoop in, block punitively, and disappear again. You don't deserve such a punitive block, in fact you need a little pat on the back for having the balls to go back to The ed17 and apologise for your behaviour (only to be chided once again, it has to be said). The episode had been closed down, but apparently we have admin monitors who can act with impunity. Please don't be dissuaded, come back fighting. The Rambling Man (talk) 22:19, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
- I'm still waiting Coff-meister. These super-admins need to answer for their actions. C'mon. The Rambling Man (talk) 03:53, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
Coffee, clearly you and I became very heated at each other during that RfA. I'm probably the one who wore down your patience and lit the agitation in you that was only compounded and fueled by others. I want you to know that, I don't want you to leave.--v/r - TP 12:48, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
- Enjoy your Easter Holidays and consider returning when they're over (or however long of a wikibreak you'd like to take). Last I checked, Coffee doesn't burn you out, it's meant to re-invigorate. At least that's what all the coffee drinkers tell me, I get by on tea personally. Mr rnddude (talk) 13:28, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
- What TParis says, except for the part about the RfA. Drmies (talk) 19:53, 17 April 2017 (UTC)
This is probably nothing more than the standard 'tis a shame comment, and it'll probably just be ignored like all the rest. I don't think you particularly care about my opinion, but I know things have been entirely too heated lately, and I think everyone has had their turn saying some stupid shit, myself included. But I don't like coming laying wreaths on the headstones of lost editors, especially if I, in my own stupidity have managed to contribute in any way to that. If I have I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll meet you out there on an article soon. The rest be damned. TimothyJosephWood 13:34, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|<3 CHRISSYMAD ❯❯❯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 03:08, 16 April 2017 (UTC)|
|I hope that you come back! You are needed around here and I appreciate having you around, working on the wiki and just chatting with you. "Appreciated all over the world, coffee is known for its energizing effect on people." and this definitely speaks about you. -- Dane talk 03:10, 16 April 2017 (UTC)|
You've got mail!
A cup of coffee for you!
|I guess our personal-attack-blocking-policy is too harsh. It needs to be reformed and you, Coffee, have proven it. Come back, we need you here. Cheers, FriyMan talk 06:50, 18 April 2017 (UTC)|
- Agreed. Enforcement of NPA is subjective and frequently arbitrary. I hope that Coffee, when he gets to read this, takes away from it that he is appreciated, that people he has never met value his contributions, and that whatever else may be going on his life certainly here he is viewed by large numbers of total strangers as an important and special person. Yes, you did put your finger on the Wikipedia aspect of this, which needs to be addressed, and being an administrator Coffee is in a unique position to be a positive force in that discussion. However, I think the discussion is required even if he chooses not to return. Indeed, it is even more important if he does not. Coretheapple (talk) 13:41, 20 April 2017 (UTC)
Please please please
- Yup, what Fram said. Plus you owe me an email fellow bathrober.... The Rambling Man (talk) 09:35, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- What Fram said. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 09:47, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hey Chet, I don't know if we've ever spoken, but I'm definitely familiar with you, having seen you around over the course of ten years on Wikipedia. I just wanted to say that I know what it's like to be in a dark place, and I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. Wishing you nothing but the best - you'll get through this, I promise. Kurtis (talk) 10:19, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Ditto to all the above Chet. Drama on Wikipedia is not worth crapping on real life. Cas Liber (talk · contribs) 10:55, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- That's good to hear, thanks for letting us know. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 13:01, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
Hey I have no idea what people are talking about,, but I just hope that you come back as soon as possible, as you are deeply appreciated and admired by people who only know you by your handle. Coretheapple (talk) 13:12, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hey Coffee, I'm sending a prayer your way today. Just remember, you Chet the person is valued more than just for your contributions as Coffee the admin. I know what it is like to be in a dark place, if that is what you are going through, but also know it can be overcome.TheGracefulSlick (talk) 15:23, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Chet I wanted to add, having heard additional information, that I am deeply grieved and upset. I am also angry. I hope you read this and the other messages when you can. Best to you. Coretheapple (talk) 19:06, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
By the time you read this, we'll probably have already spoken in private. So I'll spare the detail and just point out that the fact that this section exists proves that there are people who care about you and want you back. Know that you're in my prayers. The WordsmithTalk to me 01:31, 20 April 2017 (UTC)
- We may not have known each other all that long Coffee, but I consider you to be a good friend, I'm thinking of you and just want you to know we (and especially I) care about you. . --Cameron11598 (Talk) 04:29, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
A barnstar for you!
|The Special Barnstar|
|Just to let you know that your contributions are very much appreciated and we hope you come back someday.SparklingPessimist Scream at me! 14:44, 19 April 2017 (UTC)|
Precious two years!
A cup of coffee for you!
|Unoriginal, perhaps, but still refreshing... I wish you the best of luck and hope you may return someday. We are all with you. GABgab 02:51, 22 April 2017 (UTC)|
A shrubbery for you
|Hydrangea (紫陽花) shrub|
|Decided against a sappy message and opted to just say you're missed and I wish you well. Hydrangeas are a symbol of change and heartfelt emotion in Japan, so here's some pretty ones. EvergreenFir (talk) 05:14, 25 April 2017 (UTC)|