- 1 Edits to Haley Lu Richardson
- 2 FNR4
- 3 Atlanta Caps
- 4 Jordan
- 5 La La
- 6 La La pt.2
- 7 Steve Austin
- 8 December 2010
- 9 Table on Devon Werkheiser
- 10 March 2012
- 11 Ali Cobrin
- 12 Sandra Luesse
- 13 Nomination of WWE '14 for deletion
- 14 Talkback
- 15 Disambiguation link notification for April 26
- 16 Disambiguation link notification for September 10
- 17 Question
- 18 Disambiguation link notification for September 29
- 19 Disambiguation link notification for February 18
Edits to Haley Lu Richardson
Saw your big delete/edit. Please explain. Also, did you delete the photo? This was acquired from Ms. Richardson as she holds all usage/rights as work for hire. This was clearly on the PERMISSIONS sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your reply.
- I put everything that was in the intro into different sections, early life, career, etc. Also, the picture had been deleted, so I removed it from the infobox. -- CollisionCourse (talk) 03:37, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
I got much of my information for changing the cap from the link below.
I had to scour the Braves webiste images to find one of the standard away uniform, but I found it, and they do use the all navy cap. Holy crap, they seem to be phasing it out! I had to go to halfway through last month to find an away game where they didn't use their alternate navy uniform. They might just be going through a uniform identity crisis, like the Mets have been going through for the past ten years or so, completely losing grasp on the meaning of the term "home uniform". Shame, since it's such a nice home uniform they have. Glad the Yanks have stuck with the classic home pinstripes and away grays instead of messing with all this alternate uniform mess.
- Indeedly. Live a bit up the Hudson from the city, an hour and ten minutes from the Stadium on the Thruway/Major Deegan. Been a Yankees fan always. Sorry about 96... and 99. >_> --The Silent Wind of Doom (talk) 05:25, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Happy to help anybody who is rational (translation, anybody who acknowledges Jordan for what he
wasis, the greatest of all time) Nableezy (talk) 21:42, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your edits on La La (entertainer). You added her birthdate, and indicated a source in the edit summary, but I do not see that source anywhere in the article. This will make it hard for someone to verify the information later. I am going to undue your edit for now, but feel free to add it back if you have a verifiable and reliable source. Just put the source in between two ref tags. Thanks! Plastikspork (talk) 14:48, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's kind of tough to use Twitter as a reference because she can easily delete the update that confirms her birth date. CollisionCourse (talk) 16:53, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
La La pt.2
How you doing, CollisionCourse? Thank you for your message. I checked out your contributions and you are definitely a good-faithed editor, besides anyone who likes the same teams and sports that I like has got to be an outstanding person (smile).
"I got that Facebook link from her official website. Seemed pretty reliable to me. CollisionCourse (talk) 09:57, 5 September 2009 (UTC)"
- The problem with "Facebook" is that anyone can write whatever they wish there and that is why Wikipedia doesn't deem it as a reliable source even if it cites an "official website" :Reliable sources, then the problem with the so-called "official websites" is that these are usually run and posted by self appointed fan club presidents which in turn makes them biased and non-reliable verifiable sources: Verifiable sources. Someone, claiming to be "La La" herself has even requested that her year of birth be deleted altogether, because she claims that it may affect her chances in pursuing an acting career, but unless that person can prove without a doubt that she is "La La", that is not going to happen.
Since you are a big Michael Jordan fan, here is a picture for your enjoyment which I took years ago in Scottsdale, Az.
Stone Cold Steve Austin has been proposed to be moved to Steve Austin (actor). You are invited to discuss about this move proposal in the article's talk page. Thank you. Wiikipedian 11:49, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Your addition to List of Greek episodes has been removed, as it appears to have added copyrighted material to Wikipedia without permission from the copyright holder. For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other websites or printed material; such additions will be deleted. You may use external websites or publications as a source of information, but not as a source of article content such as sentences or images. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. Episode summary copied from TV Guide: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/greek/episodes-season-4/288645 Logical Fuzz (talk) 09:25, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- I got the information from my cable TV; but I see your point. CollisionCourse (talk) 15:56, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
Table on Devon Werkheiser
Thank you for your contributions to Wikipedia. I noticed your recent edit to Kat Dennings does not have an edit summary. Please provide one before saving your changes to an article, as the summaries are quite helpful to people browsing an article's history. Thanks! Elizium23 (talk) 19:04, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
I found that you created and published an article for Ali Cobrin a day after mine was submitted for review. As such, I'm merging my information with yours and denoting that I am the original author of this article. Request has already been sent in to the admins. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Tedo7177 (talk • contribs) 07:22, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. Didn't think anyone was going to create an article for her, so I went ahead and created one. -- CollisionCourse (talk) 07:28, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
Great! Thanks for your understanding. Yeah, I was surprised nobody had made one for her, as well. (Danilo Tadeo 09:05, 9 April 2012 (UTC)) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Tedo7177 (talk • contribs)
So I'm now in direct conversation with Ali Cobrin, as she is following me on twitter. And so I'll be filling in biographical information that she will directly provide. I'm not sure how this will all work in terms of validating information, however. (Danilo Tadeo 04:29, 10 April 2012 (UTC)) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Tedo7177 (talk • contribs)
- I think any info taken from her Twitter should be valid. I mean, she isn't verified, but she gives her official Twitter on her website. -- CollisionCourse (talk) 05:30, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
- First off, CollisionCourse a distinction between someone's legal name and professional name is necessary, I reverted your edit. Also Tedo7177, twitter is acceptable but must avoided if at all possible, you must source it anyway if you add information from it.--Rockchalk717 (talk) 15:19, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
Hey CollisionCourse! Thanks so much for your edits on my wiki! It's so much more robust now!
I was hoping that I could ask you to help me by adding a photo of me... I cannot upload them because I do not have authorization. Additionally, there is a distinction that I wanted to make - my stage name is Sandra Carolina and my DJ name is Lady Splash. If I may make a suggestion... I really like this headshot: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&authuser=0&biw=1092&bih=522&tbm=isch&tbnid=nJ2xcV1D8MKBbM:&imgrefurl=http://www.eviltwinltd.com/Monk/interview29.htm&docid=6lZHcujIEglW5M&imgurl=http://www.eviltwinltd.com/Monk/graphics/interviews/Luesse_Sandra/Luesse_Sandra3.jpg&w=595&h=400&ei=6YlSUKjdDsasiQLK5IH4Cw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=611&vpy=146&dur=989&hovh=184&hovw=275&tx=165&ty=116&sig=107171723531293044739&page=1&tbnh=152&tbnw=195&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0,i:134 — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sandraluesse (talk • contribs) 01:37, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, Sandra (if this is actually Sandra)! I'd like to help you out with the picture, but I don't have much experience with the whole uploading process. -- CollisionCourse (talk) 04:31, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/WWE '14 until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. JC · Xbox · Talk · Contributions 03:05, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Brooke Nevin, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Supernatural (TV series) (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Blair Redford, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page The Other Side (film) (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hello, I've noticed that you've made several edits to various actors/actresses pages and I wanted to see if I could get your input on an actors page I recently made contributions to "Eric Hennig". Thank you and happy holidays. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Entertainment4u2013 (talk • contribs) 04:04, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Milana Vayntrub, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page ER. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Brooke Burke, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Rock Me Baby (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.