|This account has been blocked indefinitely as a sock puppet that was created to violate Wikipedia policy. Note that multiple accounts are allowed, but using them for illegitimate reasons is not. If this account is not a sock puppet, and you would like to be unblocked, you may appeal this block by adding the text
- See Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Dualus. Dennis Brown - 2¢ © Join WER 02:33, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
The Signpost: 08 October 2012
- News and notes: Education Program faces community resistance
- Discussion report: Closing RfAs: Stewards or Bureaucrats?; Redesign of Help:Contents
- WikiProject report: Ten years and one million articles: WikiProject Biography
- Featured content: A dash of Arsenikk
Anyway. You're getting this note because you've participated in discussion and/or asked for updates to either the Article Feedback Tool or Page Curation. This isn't about either of those things, I'm afraid ;p. We've recently started working on yet another project: Echo, a notifications system to augment the watchlist. There's not much information at the moment, because we're still working out the scope and the concepts, but if you're interested in further updates you can sign up here.
In addition, we'll be holding an office hours session at 21:00 UTC on Wednesday, 14 November in #wikimedia-office - hope to see you all there :). I appreciate it's an annoying time for non-Europeans: if you're interested in chatting about the project but can't make it, give me a shout and I can set up another session if there's enough interest in one particular timezone or a skype call if there isn't. Thanks! Okeyes (WMF) (talk) 10:52, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
AFT5 office hours
Hey all :). Just a quick note to say we'll be holding office hours in #wikimedia-office at 21:30 UTC this Thursday (the 29th) to show everyone the additional tools we're thinking of working on. All attendence and feedback is appreciated :). Thanks! Okeyes (WMF) (talk) 14:11, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
Hey all; another newsletter.
- If you're not already aware, a Request for Comment on the future of the Article Feedback Tool on the English-language Wikipedia is open; any and all comments, regardless of opinion and perspective, are welcome.
- Our final round of hand-coding is complete, and the results can be found here; thanks to everyone who took part!
- We've made test deployments to the German and French-language projects; if you are aware of any other projects that might like to test out or use the tool, please let me know :).
- Developers continue to work on the upgraded version of the feedback page that was discussed during our last office hours session, with a prototype ready for you to play around with in a few weeks.
Am thinking of nominating birth control for GAR. While you improved it greatly there is still work to do. If we could return you to editing would you be interested in working on it some more? Doc James (talk · contribs · email) (if I write on your page reply on mine) 15:08, 2 May 2013 (UTC)